PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ness Makes Sprite Art

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 1234567··· 101112

QUOTE originally posted by Snowquil

Main Sprite Form Username:Snowquil Pokemon: Zorua Description: taking after Him Other: black/white sprite 500k credits
Awesome, I'll put you on the comm list!
- 0 Icon by Dachsbuns!
It's time for another type race sale! Rejoice! Maybe grab a flag sprite to show your team pride?
Bump!
Hello Im back!! Username: The-Reanimator Pokemon: Leafeon Team: Bloom-Doom Other: can I have a shiny leafeon done in her gen 5 sprite? I'll probably be paying in credits :3
Misha ˗ˏˋ★ˎˊ˗ any pronouns ˗ˏˋ★ˎˊ˗ Pfp credit

QUOTE originally posted by The-Reanimatør

Hello Im back!! Username: The-Reanimator Pokemon: Leafeon Team: Bloom-Doom Other: can I have a shiny leafeon done in her gen 5 sprite? I'll probably be paying in credits :3
Can do! Because Leafeon matches your TR team type you get a 25% discount, that would be 187500 credits!

QUOTE originally posted by CaptainNessbot

Can do! Because Leafeon matches your TR team type you get a 25% discount, that would be 187500 credits!
Oh awesome!! I forgot that :3 should I pay you now or after?

Oh awesome!! I forgot that :3 should I pay you now or after?
I'll send a trade to you for payment once the sprite is done!

I'll send a trade to you for payment once the sprite is done!
ok! Im super excited for another sprite form you ^^
Bump!
Skeletal's AvatarSkeletal
grandmaster.pnge+.png
I'm back for a little more- hope I haven't made you sick of the cleffa evolutionary line at this point XD Main Sprite Form Username: Skeletal Pokemon: Just a regular Clefable this time! Description: Refs here! (he's pretty scarred, but still follows PFQ rules!) Sketch Ref & Sketch but colored Other: The toes can be like a regular Clefable's, (the split paw feet in the second reference were a mistake on my end while drawing clefable based on memory!) You can also just reference a regular Clefable's colors but slightly paler for the main body

King | He/They | 21

steel.png Current Type Race score = 0 steel.png
My Art ShopMy Art Carrdcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Skeletal on PokéFarm Q Signature Art @Skeletal on PokéFarm Q Sprites @CaptainNessBot

Pages: 1234567··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page