PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Radiant, Monochrome, Golden and Rainbow Pokémon

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

LezarbiT's AvatarLezarbiT
Would it be possible to add news rares variant Pokémons from the official but non-canon Pokémon universe? -Radiant pokemon, they could be taken from colors abandoned in old sprites or colorization errors that appeared in anime or card games over time. Example : -Monochrome Pokémon could be a reference to the first and second generation sprites, all in shades of gray. Example : -Golden pokemon could be a reference to the BREAK pokemon from the TCG or to the golden pokemon appearing from time to time in different pokemon media. Exemple : -Rainbow pokemon could be a reference to the rainbow pokemon from the TCG. Example : -There are also some pokemon that have an additional color but I haven't found a non-canon consept to which they could be attached. Example : P.S.1 : I do not ask for any credit, quote, allusion or anything whatsoever regarding my suggestions. P.S.2 : Sorry for my poor English.
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
What would happen if you hatched a Pokemon that was both Radiant and Shiny? Or a Pokemon that's both Golden and Albino? Or Monochrome and Rainbow? As much as I would love Rainbow Pokemon, I don't think Pokefarm would be the place for them:(
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
No support from me whether these pokemon fall under the staff not accepting players suggestions or not they already have a lot on their plates as it is, not with the rest of the paldea pokemon but there is also the new mega, variant & totems we get from the mass click weekend as well as any new exclusive's we also get each month when new weekly tournaments we get to. Sorry but i can't see this being something useful or all that good to add since we have close to a 900 or 1000+ pokemon on here already with more being added each month, while it may not seem like much that is a lot of time being thrown and wasted for the art staff which would possibly maybe take up a lot of their time just to add these type of changes to those 900 to 1000+ pokemon to look like all of these colors plus again still have plenty on theirs plates and real life to deal with to i'm sorry but don't think more needs to be tossed at the art staff on here.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
Thanks for taking the time to read :) This could not be possible, because these variants would only be additional shiny forms and a little rarer, such as albino and melanistic.
Thanks for taking the time to read :) No worries, I understand and respect your opinion. :) i believe this was regeted before mostly because its non canon
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
These would have to be procedurally generated to even have a hope of getting them all done, and that wouldn't allow us to reach the standard of quality we aim for on PFQ.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Too bad, thanks for taking the time to read :)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page