PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Radiant, Monochrome, Golden and Rainbow Pokémon

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Radiant, Monochrome, Golden and Rainbow Pokémon >

LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
arceus.pngb+.png
No support from me whether these pokemon fall under the staff not accepting players suggestions or not they already have a lot on their plates as it is, not with the rest of the paldea pokemon but there is also the new mega, variant & totems we get from the mass click weekend as well as any new exclusive's we also get each month when new weekly tournaments we get to. Sorry but i can't see this being something useful or all that good to add since we have close to a 900 or 1000+ pokemon on here already with more being added each month, while it may not seem like much that is a lot of time being thrown and wasted for the art staff which would possibly maybe take up a lot of their time just to add these type of changes to those 900 to 1000+ pokemon to look like all of these colors plus again still have plenty on theirs plates and real life to deal with to i'm sorry but don't think more needs to be tossed at the art staff on here.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page