PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Crayon Doodles & Sprite Shop!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123456

AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows

QUOTE originally posted by aixle

Hello! I would love to get a crayon doodle headshot of my fursona, Ny! Would 75 ZC for it be alright for that?
Sure thing! I've added you to the queue, I'll get to it asap!

Shop Update

I've reopened my fusions and added another section to my queue! I've also updated my crayon doodle examples.

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll @Aibou Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
Could I get a crayon doodle of anyone here for 200 GP? I can go higher if need be
Current PFP is official from the MHA anime. PFP of my Pokesona Noctis by Silver Raven. Go check out the art shop they run! Usernames (newest to oldest): Noctis Elody <--- Triad <--- HunterInvictis <--- SilvershadowAB <--- Esmeralda I adore all things Absol, as it's my favorite Pokemon. Noctis sprite is the official generation 5 (Black and White) Absol sprite, edited by me.

QUOTE originally posted by Triad

Could I get a crayon doodle of anyone here for 200 GP? I can go higher if need be
Unfortunately all four of those are a bit out of my comfort range..! So I will have to deny this request; thank you for asking, though!
One more update! I'm setting a minimum price for Crayon Doodles! I'll try to regularly host some free / cheaper request threads due to this change..! Everyone who's ordered before this post (and, Triad, if you have a different character you want to throw my way) will not be effected by this change!
Only four showed up for you? That's odd. There's supposed to be fourteen of them in there. I'm not sure what Toyhouse is doing. I think I've fixed it? If it's still only showing the four, lmk which ones it is showing so I can find a different one

Only four showed up for you? That's odd. There's supposed to be fourteen of them in there. I'm not sure what Toyhouse is doing. I think I've fixed it? If it's still only showing the four, lmk which ones it is showing so I can find a different one
I was accessing it from the wrong account, by the looks of it! Everything is showing up fine now -- thank you & I'll add you to the queue!

QUOTE originally posted by aixle

Hello! I would love to get a crayon doodle headshot of my fursona, Ny! Would 75 ZC for it be alright for that?
Order Up!

Order Up!

Thank you both for ordering!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
may I have a spritzee crayon doodle?
Calypso ~ Adult ~ Capricorn ~ She/Her Time Zone -6 (Reset @ 6PM) ~GRAFAIAI COLLECTOR~ ~IV Breeder~ *Unofficial PFQ IV Association Discord* PFP by Ashe Moon

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page