PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Crayon Doodles & Sprite Shop!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123456

The crayon doodles are adorable! Is it possible that I can get one of her for 250 ZC? If you can do her but that's too little, I certainly don't mind upping my offer.
Current PFP is official from the MHA anime. PFP of my Pokesona Noctis by Silver Raven. Go check out the art shop they run! Usernames (newest to oldest): Noctis Elody <--- Triad <--- HunterInvictis <--- SilvershadowAB <--- Esmeralda I adore all things Absol, as it's my favorite Pokemon. Noctis sprite is the official generation 5 (Black and White) Absol sprite, edited by me.
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
I can do that!! Once I'm done, I'll edit this post & DM you the art! Thank you so much for ordering one of my doodles!!
All Done!

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll Base@ACD ; edit by me Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
illud93's Avatarillud93
hello again! may i order another two sprites from any of these fusions? :D i'd be paying with 100zc/equiv if accepted <3

currently buying:
medium electric gem / 2zc each
&
large electric gem / 20zc each
gems ( electric only )
wishing star / 20zc each
/
fire fang / 20zc each
/
order's crest / 20zc each
summons ( please make offers in my shop! )
GrimySoftPaws's AvatarGrimySoftPaws
Hi there! Would you be able to do a pixel sprite of my Melanistic Luxdoom Fusion? I can pay 300 Gp or more if you'd like! ^^ And if it's too complicated I understand! :3 It's unfortunately the only image I've got of him at the moment qwq

QUOTE originally posted by illud93

hello again! may i order another two sprites from any of these fusions? :D i'd be paying with 100zc/equiv if accepted <3

QUOTE originally posted by GrimySoftPaws

Hi there! Would you be able to do a pixel sprite of my Melanistic Luxdoom Fusion? I can pay 300 Gp or more if you'd like! ^^ And if it's too complicated I understand! :3 It's unfortunately the only image I've got of him at the moment qwq
Super sorry but atm I'm not doing fusions, only sprite recolors..!
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
hi fren :3 Can I get a crayon doodle of you know who for 250 ZC? I can add on GP I'd needed ♡ Good to see ya again!
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
GrimySoftPaws's AvatarGrimySoftPaws

Oh gotchuz, no worries, thank you anyways! ^^

Minor Update

I've coded the first post, I plan to add a couple more things to the second & third posts, & I'm going to try to get this thread relocated to other art! Thank you everyone who's ordered so far!

QUOTE originally posted by Cepheus

hi fren :3 Can I get a crayon doodle of you know who for 250 ZC? I can add on GP I'd needed ♡ Good to see ya again!
Sure thing!! I'll try to get to this on my days off :D! Good to see you as well!
Order Up!

QUOTE originally posted by GrimySoftPaws

Oh gotchuz, no worries, thank you anyways! ^^
Thank you for understanding...!
Queue has been cleared ; Front page has been updated ; & Thread has been relocated!
illud93's Avatarillud93
hi hi, might i possibly get two crayon doodles from anyone here for 250zc and 1.5k gp? :D

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page