PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Crayon Doodles & Sprite Shop!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123456

AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows

QUOTE originally posted by Calypso Halcyon

would you accept a cash payment (PayPal, etc)?
Yep yep! It's in fact preferred! I have a Kofi for usd (bouo)b!

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll Base@ACD ; edit by me Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
sent! always a pleasure and looking forward to collecting future art from you :)

Calypso ~ Adult ~ She/Her

~GRAFAIAI COLLECTOR~ ~IV BREEDER~

It is 10:38 AM Thu in Calypso's Cave PFP by Ashe Moon

sent! always a pleasure and looking forward to collecting future art from you :)
Do you have a toyhouse for me to transfer the design to? Nvm! Ty! And thank you!

Shop Update!

I've added optional order forms! They're in hide boxes in their respective tab. I've added a new option - Baits!

Order Up!

QUOTE originally posted by Nøctîs Elødy

So, I don't know if you ever saw this (unfortunately fake) pineapple oddish leak, but could I get a crayon doodle icon of it for 550k? I think that's what the credit equivalent of 150 ZC is but correct me if I'm wrong ;^-^
Made 2 versions, a full body and then a crop to fit as an icon.

may I commission 2 additional crayon doodles for credits? looking for an applin and a smoliv
Here you are!
I'd like to order a flareon sprite edit please for 2 mil credit Reference: by Roserade Tea

I'd like to order a flareon sprite edit please for 2 mil credit Reference: by Roserade Tea
Sure thing! I'll add you to the queue asap!

I'd like to order a flareon sprite edit please for 2 mil credit Reference: -snip- by Roserade Tea
Order Up! Please send payment at your earliest convenience!
Angel, I'd like to order a Bait Doodle, please! Pokemon: skiddo lyruse caprikid litwik mareep may I also requesting edit of your applin doodle that resembles a "golden apple" Payment: 800 ZC Other Notes: I just LOVE these doodles of yours

Angel, I'd like to order a Bait Doodle, please! Pokemon: skiddo lyruse caprikid litwik mareep may I also requesting edit of your applin doodle that resembles a "golden apple" Payment: 800 ZC Other Notes: I just LOVE these doodles of yours
Accepted! Adding you to the queue~ Unfortunately I no longer have the files for my applin doodle, so I cannot easily edit it..! Thank you for understanding.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page