PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

If PFQ Was A Traditional Pokemon Game

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 1234

Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
something I've been thinking about the past few days or so what if PFQ was a traditional Pokemon game? like if it was actually a real game you could play? what would that be like? the box Legendaries would be Shinorin and Sikannos as expected, what would the games be called then? Pokemon Divine and Infernal prehaps? obviously we have Taiveret, Flarbat and Hydrark as starters but what other Fakemon could fit other common roles? who'd be the regional bird, Luckoo or someone like that? and imagining this as an actual game, I can see the variant Pokemon being actual regional variants that have adapted to this Q region(? Qnian forms???) idk this is just an interesting idea to me, I understand if you aren't fans of imagining a clicker game as a traditional Pokemon game and I know it'd never happen but just imagine what that'd be like for a moment
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
DH9845's AvatarDH9845
I'm personally a fan of the exclusive fakemon "starters," and I agree that there should be enough variety in the exclusives to make a game out of. They already have base stats, but no abilities; That's where most of the balance would come from anyways. I don't know how the whole intellectual property situation would work out, though.
Eeveehart's AvatarEeveehart
Surely there's enough pokefarm fakemon to just run a fangame with them right?
My time zone: CST(server time-5 hours) Typerace score: 0 Check out my Shop Shiny umbreon charm avatar sprite made by sojussimblr for my use only.
I wonder how the Variants that are fusions between two Pokemon would be handled for this idea? would it be a gimmick or something you'd have to actually achive in game? prehaps even rare wild encounters/static encounters?
Oh!! Maybe its an environmental thing, like the other regions and their variants, that allows the successful breeding of the variants.
so appearently the region PFQ takes place in is named Rento (at least what the region in PFQ New will be named) so when I brought up variant Pokemon being actual regional variants, they can be Rentonan forms (actually Snowpoke was used as an example for this in the PFQ New wiki where it was called a Rentonan Slowpoke)!
That makes more sense in the long run. I was just being silly.
going back to what was mentioned before about abilities obviously the starters would have Overgrow, Blaze and Torrent but what would their Hidden Abilities be? ...it feels kinda obvious to give one of them something busted like what seems to be happening as of recently but it could be fun to think of what Hidden Abilities they could have
This is interesting. Alright. I'm imagining as hard as possible. JUST IMAGINATION. Everything beyond is imagination and never going to happen. First: We need a storyline. Everything needs a storyline. I guess we can have all the MODs and stuff be the story line. I mean, Niet already has some lore(the dark world). Maybe we could have the dark world be the climax? Obviously, Holly would be your professor, but what roles would other MODS play? "Gym leaders" of sorts? Helping you along your quest? Could the final climax be that we try to restore the dark world? How would we do that? I have to go to sleep in a moment but my lore-mind is already coming with so many things <3
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
oh I never heard/didn't realize the dark world was a thing! that's cool!

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page