PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🩵🐳Door’s Art Shop🦈

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

DoorKun's AvatarDoorKun

QUOTE originally posted by White Blanket

I’d like to order a commission! Drawing Type: sketch Payment Type: gp Character Reference: here Additional Info: She's very deadpan and void of emotion, does the most unhinged things with a straight face (she'll play rock paper scissors with you and deck out a finger gun) anything goes tho!!
Starting right away :D~
-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-
credit
Background and profile picture by me :) F2U code by Gumshoe
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
I’d like to order a commission! Drawing Type: sketch Payment Type: 750 GP Character Reference: Kei :3 Additional Info: got another silly ape escape character for you to draw >:3 but i'm not really sure if you can draw him because of his hair, however you can simplify it like in his artwork, also, can one of the sketches be Kei drawn as a TBH creature??? ty!! <3
kizomu/mitzy • he/she • silly lil guy :3 art shopjournal gif from: Alex Kidd in Miracle World~!
DoorKun's AvatarDoorKun

QUOTE originally posted by kizomu

I’d like to order a commission! Drawing Type: sketch Payment Type: 750 GP Character Reference: Kei :3 Additional Info: got another silly ape escape character for you to draw >:3 but i'm not really sure if you can draw him because of his hair, however you can simplify it like in his artwork, also, can one of the sketches be Kei drawn as a TBH creature??? ty!! <3
I’ll get started asap :)!!
DoorKun's AvatarDoorKun

Howdy hey! I’m doing a limited number of half off commissions of everything! I need new references so why not be half off :D ! There’s only one spot for each commission type open but I might open more discounted in the future !

Lined : $1.50 | 150 | 750 | 750,000
Open
Colored Pixel : $2.25 | 225 | 1125 | 1,125,000
Open

Pagedoll

One Character : $5 | 500 | 2,500 | 2,500,000
Open
One Pixel Character : $6 | 600 | 3,000 | 3,000,000
Open

Sketch

One character : $0.75| 75 | 375 | 375,000
Open

Custom

Lined : $12.50 | 1250 | 6,250 | 6,250,000
Open
GIF from HGSS code by Gumshoe
I’d like to order a commission! Drawing Type: Avatar/icon, colored Payment Type: Credits Character Reference: Would she be possible? Additional Info: If she's not possible just let me know and I can choose someone else ^-^;
Current PFP is official from the MHA anime. PFP of my Pokesona Noctis by Silver Raven. Go check out the art shop they run! Usernames (newest to oldest): Noctis Elody <--- Triad <--- HunterInvictis <--- SilvershadowAB <--- Esmeralda I adore all things Absol, as it's my favorite Pokemon. Noctis sprite is the official generation 5 (Black and White) Absol sprite, edited by me.
DoorKun's AvatarDoorKun

QUOTE originally posted by Nøctîs Elødy

I’d like to order a commission! Drawing Type: Avatar/icon, colored Payment Type: Credits Character Reference: Would she be possible? Additional Info: If she's not possible just let me know and I can choose someone else ^-^;
For sure! I’ll get started now :)
White Blanket's AvatarWhite Blanket
I’d like to order a commission! Drawing Type: Sketch (two characters) Payment Type: zc Character Reference: Aqua and Nicolas Extra, height difference (aqua wears heels so he's actually way shorter but he'll never admit it) Additional Info: They are a couple! Nicolas is a Mafia boss who spoils Aqua a bunch and Aqua is just a little stupid (they both are). Aqua's toyhouse has more details on his personality, Nicolas doesn't have one yet but my pms are open if u have questions since he's my character. Nicolas uses telekinesis to sweep the crowd out of his way sometimes, Aqua has super strength I think, bodies them aside. 😭👍
Avatar art made by Lola. ;w; Toyhouse|Artfight|Kofi
DoorKun's AvatarDoorKun

QUOTE originally posted by White Blanket

I’d like to order a commission! Drawing Type: Sketch (two characters) Payment Type: zc Character Reference: Aqua and Nicolas Extra, height difference (aqua wears heels so he's actually way shorter but he'll never admit it) Additional Info: They are a couple! Nicolas is a Mafia boss who spoils Aqua a bunch and Aqua is just a little stupid (they both are). Aqua's toyhouse has more details on his personality, Nicolas doesn't have one yet but my pms are open if u have questions since he's my character. Nicolas uses telekinesis to sweep the crowd out of his way sometimes, Aqua has super strength I think, bodies them aside. 😭👍
I’ll get started right away :O

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page