PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🩵🐳Door’s Art Shop🦈

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
I’d like to order a commission! Drawing Type: Sketch Payment Type: 300 ZC Character Reference: her and him please! Additional Info: just anything cute would be great! All up to you, thanks very much! :) Note: more of tall gf x short bf situation with the two , haha!
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
DoorKun's AvatarDoorKun

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

I’d like to order a commission! Drawing Type: Sketch Payment Type: 300 ZC Character Reference: her and him please! Additional Info: just anything cute would be great! All up to you, thanks very much! :) Note: more of tall gf x short bf situation with the two , haha!
Sorry for the delay! Starting right away, sending message now :)!
-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-
credit
Background and profile picture by me :) F2U code by Gumshoe
I’d like to order a commission! Drawing Type: Sketch Payment Type: ZC Character Reference: Bucksha! Additional Info: A very goofy goat girl with magic powers. She's very oblivious and fun. Bucksha is also very clumsy at times but is overall just a very loving girl who loves sticks and pebbles and who might also be a moss eater. (I also understand if you can't do this one!) Apologies! I now lack the funds to do this!

Cherry | She/her | Minor

Just an autistic artist trying her best
My Shop! Toyhou.sePFQ Profilecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Me! Signature Pagedoll @Pigment on Toyhou.se
Type Race Score; 0
DoorKun's AvatarDoorKun

QUOTE originally posted by Cherrythegoober

I’d like to order a commission! Drawing Type: Sketch Payment Type: ZC Character Reference: Bucksha! Additional Info: A very goofy goat girl with magic powers. She's very oblivious and fun. Bucksha is also very clumsy at times but is overall just a very loving girl who loves sticks and pebbles and who might also be a moss eater. (I also understand if you can't do this one!) Apologies! I now lack the funds to do this!
No worries! Sorry I didn’t respond sooner! Holidays took up all my free time :)

QUOTE originally posted by DoorKun

QUOTE originally posted by Cherrythegoober

No worries! Sorry I didn’t respond sooner! Holidays took up all my free time :)
No that's okay! When I have the funds again I'll be coming back don't you worry ;)
internetangel's Avatarinternetangel
I’d like to order a commission! Drawing Type: Sketch (Single) Payment Type: Credits (about 750k) Character Reference: (Key Removed) I need the funds for something else now!! Sorry 💔

sunny • he/him • coolest guy ever

"i'll send you to the shadow realm if you don't watch my streams!"
free fields journalmore about mecredits

credits

Code @Neonyan on Platform Forum Icon from Needy Streamer Overload (Edited) Signature Pagedoll is a kAngel Nendoroid
Type Race Score; 0
DoorKun's AvatarDoorKun

QUOTE originally posted by internetangel

I’d like to order a commission! Drawing Type: Sketch (Single) Payment Type: Credits (about 750k) Character Reference: (Key Removed) I need the funds for something else now!! Sorry 💔
No worries!! :) thanks for the interest!!!
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
I’d like to order a commission! Drawing Type: Sketch Payment Type: 300 zc Character Reference: xū hong and rene Additional Info: im back!! these two are father and adoptive daughter :) I have most of their lore written on Rene's page and some on Xū Hong's, but please dm me if you have questions!
★ Avatar is Mafuyu Asahina from Project Sekai★ My Art Shop
Hey hey, can I get the Glaceon themed adopt for 2k ZC?
Current PFP is official from the MHA anime. PFP of my Pokesona Noctis by Silver Raven. Go check out the art shop they run! Usernames (newest to oldest): Noctis Elody <--- Triad <--- HunterInvictis <--- SilvershadowAB <--- Esmeralda I adore all things Absol, as it's my favorite Pokemon. Noctis sprite is the official generation 5 (Black and White) Absol sprite, edited by me.
DoorKun's AvatarDoorKun

QUOTE originally posted by Triad

Hey hey, can I get the Glaceon themed adopt for 2k ZC?
Sorry for the late reply! Sending a message now

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page