PFQ Banner

This is PokƩFarm Q, a free online PokƩmon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

šŸ©µšŸ³Doorā€™s Art ShopšŸ¦ˆ

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

DoorKun's AvatarDoorKun

• About
  • Prices
  • References
  • Adopts
  • Free Bait
Hello, Iā€™m Door! And this is my shop! I currently only take currency as payment but Iā€™ll eventually take items too! Most of what you need to know is on this tab but you can find prices and references on the next two tabs :)

What I draw

I will draw ā€¢Ocā€™s ā€¢PokĆ©mon ā€¢Your trainer ā€¢Custom design ā€¢Gifts for another person I will NOT draw: ā€¢Anything that is hateful/derogatory in ANY way ā€¢Anything that goes against pokefarm TOS

TOS

You can: ā€¢Print the work for personal use. ā€¢Crop and/or resize the image for use as an avatar, header, etc. ā€¢Post the artwork on social media. All must have clear visible credit to me if public You cannot: ā€¢Claim my art as your own ā€¢Use without proper credit ā€¢Use for commercial use without permission None of my art is free to use unless stated otherwise! Sorry!!

Current Status

Art trades: Closed Art requests: Closed Comissions: Open Wanna collab on something? Send a message and we can work it out :)

Form

[b]Iā€™d like to order a commission![/b] [b]Drawing Type:[/b] [b]Payment Type:[/b] [b]Character Reference:[/b] [b]Additional Info:[/b]

Slots

1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open

Credit

You can credit me here on pokefarm or on my toyhouse StoorTheDoor
If you have any questions feel free to send a message and Iā€™ll respond as soon as I can
For non in game currency I use USD via PayPal or Ko-fi! ! Temporary discount ! Check my latest post !

Icon/Avatar

Comes with a headshot of a character of your choice with one PokƩmon of your choice as well, it can be colored or pixel art instead for an additional fee Just let me know in the note if you want it scaled for pokefarm Icon/Avatar: $3 | 300 zc | 1,500 gp | 1,500,000 cr + Colored: $0.50 | 50 zc | 250 gp | 250,000 cr + Extra PokƩmon additional: $1 | 100 zc | 500 gp | 500,000 cr + Pixel: $1 | 100 zc | 500 gp | 500,000 cr

Pagedoll

Pagedoll: Comes with a colored full body of a character of your choice, it can be pixel art instead or you can have another character included for an additional fee Just let me know in the note if you want it scaled for pokefarm Pagedoll $10 | 1,000 zc | 5,000 gp | 5,000,000 cr +Extra Character: $5 | 500 zc | 2,500 gp | 2,500,000 cr + Pixel: $2 | 200 zc | 1000 gp | 1,000,000 cr

sketch

Comes with a simple white background with two sketches of your chosen character on it (occasionally 3 if Iā€™m still getting a feel for the character Single $1.50 | 150 zc | 750 gp | 750,000 cr Couple $3 | 300 zc | 1500 | 1,500,000 cr + Any additional characters: $2 | 200 zc | 1,000 gp | 1,000,000 cr

Adopts

Custom Adopts Comes with a fully colored reference sheet, along with an additional colored full body sketch Price: $25 | 2,500 zc | 12,500 gp | 12,500,000 cr + Price depends on complexity, usually not that much though! Premade Adopts An adopt already made, comes with fully colored reference sheet, and a small sketch Price: $20 | 2,000 zc | 10,000 gp | 10,000,00
You must pay half before I begin working and send the rest whenever Iā€™m finished. All payments are final if you change your mind please let me know as soon as possible! If very little progress is done Iā€™ll send you what I did and send you back half of the initial payment If the picture is already completed/almost completed then I cannot return any currency or cancel the commission and you must send the last half once the commission is sent to you, sorry!

Icon/Avatar Examples

Character Belongs to kizomu Characters Belong to ImmatureLoon Belongs to me :D

Pagedoll Examples

Bait belongs to poltchageist Gift for a friend Character belongs to me (forgot to make transparent a)

Sketch Examples

Characters belong to ImmatureLoon Characters belong to me

Custom Examples

Empty for now
For Customs youā€™ll need to provide me with an overall theme for the character, like if you want it based on a PokĆ©mon, have a specific style choice/aesthetic you want the character to have Customs are currently closed but you can check out below to see some premade designs I might have :)

Available Adopts

Seviper Themed

Sneak peak previews :)

Not quite for sale yet but in the works, some will be more done than others

Togedemaru,Mudkip, and Wooloo Themed

Toxtricity Themed

Taken Adopts

In case you wanna see previous designs!

Glaceon themed

Vulpix Themed

Absol Themed

All bait here is free to use with credit!

Shooting Star Clefairy

No requests right now sorry, if you want a specific pokemon I might make it later on :)
GIF from HGSS code by Gumshoe
-ĖĶ›ā‘…怀ā€§Ģ„Ģ„Ķ™ā€§Ģ„Ģ„ Ģ„ Ģ® Ģ„ āŠ¹ ā€§Ģ«ā€§ āŠ¹ Ģ„ Ģ® Ģ„ ā€§Ģ„Ģ„ā€§Ģ„Ģ„Ķ™ć€€ā‘…ĖĶ›-
credit
Background and profile picture by me :) F2U code by Gumshoe
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
Iā€™d like to order a commission! Drawing Type: Colored Icon/Avatar!! Payment Type: 350 ZC Character Reference: doodle! Additional Info: if it's possible, can you draw him holding a plush of Alex Kidd??? it's fine if you can't do it!! ^w^ ty! <3
kizomu/mitzy ā€¢ he/she ā€¢ silly lil guy :3 art shop ā€¢ journal gif from: Alex Kidd in Miracle World~!
DoorKun's AvatarDoorKun

QUOTE originally posted by kizomu

Iā€™d like to order a commission! Drawing Type: Colored Icon/Avatar!! Payment Type: 350 ZC Character Reference: doodle! Additional Info: if it's possible, can you draw him holding a plush of Alex Kidd??? it's fine if you can't do it!! ^w^ ty! <3
Absolutely Iā€™ll get started right away :)! Sending a message now
VII's AvatarVII
Iā€™d like to order a commission! Drawing Type: pagedoll! Payment Type: 2k zc! Character Reference: bug and cat! Additional Info: their reference sheet is under their "references" tab! they have a very sun/moon dynamic, cricket gets into mischief and softserve has to bail them out a lot hehe. oh ye!! the extra 500zc is an add-on, dw! :]
DoorKun's AvatarDoorKun

QUOTE originally posted by creakits

Iā€™d like to order a commission! Drawing Type: pagedoll! Payment Type: 2k zc! Character Reference: bug and cat! Additional Info: their reference sheet is under their "references" tab! they have a very sun/moon dynamic, cricket gets into mischief and softserve has to bail them out a lot hehe. oh ye!! the extra 500zc is an add-on, dw! :]
Iā€™ll get started as soon as possible! Sending a message now :)!
DoorKun's AvatarDoorKun
Bump!
riptides's Avatarriptides
Iā€™d like to order a commission! Drawing Type: colored icon! Payment Type: 350 ZC Character Reference: lanao! Additional Info: personality-wise he is very goofy! if possible, could he be drawn holding a shroomish? :)
wwwwww
DoorKun's AvatarDoorKun

QUOTE originally posted by riptides

Iā€™d like to order a commission! Drawing Type: colored icon! Payment Type: 350 ZC Character Reference: lanao! Additional Info: personality-wise he is very goofy! if possible, could he be drawn holding a shroomish? :)
Starting as soon as possible, sending message now :)!
DoorKun's AvatarDoorKun
Bump :0??
DoorKun's AvatarDoorKun
Bump āœØ

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokĆ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page