PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(1) Eevee Adopts UFS

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 78910

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
grandmaster.pnga.png
Bumping with Constellation Espeon from a request :3 Also on the process to finish on Constellation Umbreon sooner or later this weekend! Just as a sneak peek before I do!! Hope you guys like these adopts like I do! If you don't, that's okay too! Have a great leap day everyone <3

Constellation Umbreon WIP

Still adding the details and the other things!!
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Oh my goodness, the Espeon is gorgeous! Could I buy it for ZC? ;w;
"Doing something good, especially for others, is a lot more powerful than it might seem. I think people forget that sometimes." - Tenshi Nakama Profile picture from the MHA manga. I adore all things Absol, as it's my favorite Pokemon.
illud93's Avatarhypermode-12.pngillud93
booster.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
may i snag the fella for usd? :D

currently buying: gem_electric_m.png
medium electric gem / 2zc each
& gem_electric_l.png
large electric gem / 20zc each
gems ( electric only ) summon_ete.png
wishing star / 20zc each
/ summon_ent.png
fire fang / 20zc each
/ summon_zyg.png
order's crest / 20zc each
summons ( please make offers in my shop! )
Oh no, I'm late! I was hoping to snag the Constellation Espeon & Umbreon!! I can do zc!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
grandmaster.pnga.png
Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry for the delay!! I fell asleep right after writing that post, my apologies ;w; Since Alchemist’s Fire asked first for them in PMs, I think I’ll sell it to them! So sorry for the inconvenience everyone, I apologize greatly! But I’m quite glad to see that people like the adopt, it does make me happy to see ><
grandmaster.pnga.png
Very late bump with a new adopt! So sorry for the long wait, I’ve been losing motivation to do art recently, and I hadn’t been feeling well mentally. I’m all right now though, thanks for all the patience ! :)
grandmaster.pnga.png
Bump! New adopt added with the other one’s price a little lowered! :)
Oooh, that mega absol/jolteon fusion is gorgeous! I might be back for baby when I get home from work ♥
grandmaster.pnga.png
Bumping! New adopt has been added! It’s been in the works for quite a bit (and of course, the design has been changed) so I hope people like it :)
I'd love to buy the Astral Eevee for USD! Edit so I don't double post: Has Alchemist gotten the Absol Jolteon?

Pages: 123··· 78910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page