PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(1) Eevee Adopts UFS

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 1234··· 8910

Ashe Moon's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAshe Moon
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
Could you possibly put the ceruledge on hold for a few hours? I have a friend who love Armarouge and ceruledge and would love to get it for her if she likes it! (she's asleep right now, so I need to wait for her answer) Dont worry if not :3
Ashe | She/Her | 32 Art shopTHdAtrade shop
Credits
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
grandmaster.pnga.png
@Ashe Moon Of course, I’ll put it aside ! You can send me a message once decided, thank you very much! :D
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Wyk's AvatarWyk
grandmaster.pngss.png
Hello, I'd like to buy the Eevee/Mesprit fusion please ^^ If it's not a problem, I'd like to PM you ^^

Have a nice day~! ^^

Naive nature collector~ ^^ Bunch of summons, gem swap and shinies for sale in my shop~
Journal Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon made by Silver Raven Signature Pagedoll made by Silver Raven
Type Race Score; fighting.png 0
grandmaster.pnga.png
@Wyk Of course! Feel free to send the message when you can, and I’ll send them over once payment is sent over! Thank you very much! :D
grandmaster.pnga.png
Bumping with a new Eevee/Slither Wing fusion! Also added a new poll, please answer if you can! Thank you very much! c: Edit: Eevee/Slither Wing has been sold! :o
vanillafog's Avatarvanillafog
grandmaster.pngd.png
Hi! May I please adopt your Eevee/Meowscarada Fusion for $3? I was planning to adopt only one to let other people have a chance to adopt, but that gorgeous fox-cat has been waiting for a good home for long enough, I think.
grandmaster.pnga.png
@vanillafog Ahh thank you very much! Yep, they've been sitting there since day one, haha x3 I'll send them over in a moment! Thank you! :D
Minjoo's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMinjoo
hypermode.pngarceus.pngsss.png
Hi!! Can i buy ur eevee fusion? O:
Collecting: Naive&Timid | fairy.png&ice.png summon_c-p.png x131 / 500 summon_c-p.png credits
grandmaster.pnga.png
@Minjoo Of course you can! May I know what you'd be paying with? And if you'd like, I can transfer it over to you on TH! Thank you very much :D
Minjoo's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMinjoo
hypermode.pngarceus.pngsss.png
I’d like the tranfer on TH pls!! And ill pay by zc!! Ty :D

Pages: 1234··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page