PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sunny's Pokebaits

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 1234

SunshineSunny's AvatarSunshineSunny
Bump!
My free-to-use bait shop is located Here! Selling shiny/albino pokemon here! Joint shop
Hey, there! We're the Starlight System! Sunny
He/him pronouns
and Maroon
They/them or it/its pronouns
here--happy to help, and just as friendly, too! Feel free to talk with either of us, we don't bite! Just make sure to label who you want to talk with, and we'll get back to you when we can!
KoraTora's AvatarKoraTora
Username: KoraTora Pokemon ordered: Cubone Type of bait: melan Currency: credits Other: all fixed <3

TR Score; 0

2nd Place Team Flying March 2024! Made by Juku!

QUOTE originally posted by KoraTora

Hello, I would like to order a regular melan Cubone bait pls and thanks <3
Would it be mean if I asked you to use the ordering sheet? ^^" I will do the bait, don't worry!!
KoraTora's AvatarKoraTora

QUOTE originally posted by SunshineSunny

QUOTE originally posted by KoraTora

Hello, I would like to order a regular melan Cubone bait pls and thanks <3
Would it be mean if I asked you to use the ordering sheet? ^^" I will do the bait, don't worry!!
Not mean at all! I should have double checked before smackin the order in there after all - its been fixed!
SilentArcana's AvatarSilentArcana
Username: SilentArcana Pokemon ordered: Zorua Type of bait: GIF slow bait (regular, shiny, albino, melan) Currency: credits Other: None I can think of right now

QUOTE originally posted by SilentArcana

Username: SilentArcana Pokemon ordered: Zorua Type of bait: GIF slow bait (regular, shiny, albino, melan) Currency: credits Other: None I can think of right now
Alright, I'm adding you right now! And, as for the rest of the ones who have ordered from me.. I AM making the drawings, but TR and life have been rough! So.. I'll be back to making a lot of the drawings as soon as the TR ends. Thanks for being so patient!
Bumping this shop after so long feels like a dream, haha! But I just wanted to say that, since my art style has changed, I'm going to work harder than ever to get all of these baits out!

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page