PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sunny's Pokebaits

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 1234

SunshineSunny's AvatarSunshineSunny

QUOTE originally posted by himi

these are so cute, I need them! may I order one for each of the next upcoming hunts I'm planning? if not, then may I come back and recomission 1 by 1 as they're done? Username: himi Pokemon ordered: Audino Type of bait: GIF Bait Currency: 25zc Other: don't think so! Username: himi Pokemon ordered: Swirlix Type of bait: GIF Bait Currency: 25zc Other: don't think so! Username: himi Pokemon ordered: Heatmor Type of bait: GIF Bait Currency: 25zc Other: I don't think so! thank you for making the gifs slow, I may post them in the discord and the fast paced gifs are a big nono in there! nice for the eyes :D please let me know if I misunderstood anything or I'm not paying enough! tysm :0!!
Of course you can post multiple orders at once! It will take a lot longer to make the baits, but I will get them done when I can! Thank you so much for ordering!
My free-to-use bait shop is located Here! Selling shiny/albino pokemon here! Joint shop
Hey, there! We're the Starlight System! Sunny
He/him pronouns
and Maroon
They/them or it/its pronouns
here--happy to help, and just as friendly, too! Feel free to talk with either of us, we don't bite! Just make sure to label who you want to talk with, and we'll get back to you when we can!
Bump!
KoraTora's AvatarKoraTora
Username: KoraTora Pokemon ordered: Litwick Type of bait: Melan, regular bait Currency: Credits Other: Hi friend! You can post the finished product here~

TR Score; 2008

2nd Place Team Flying March 2024! Made by Juku!

QUOTE originally posted by KoraTora

Username: KoraTora Pokemon ordered: Litwick Type of bait: Melan, regular bait Currency: Credits Other: Hi friend! You can post the finished product here~
Hi friend! Thank you for ordering (and I'm really surprised to see you here, actually :0), it should only take me a bit to draw them up and send them over! I'll put you down for the list now! :)
Bump!
Ceruledge's AvatarCeruledge
hey Username: ChubbyDragon Type of bait: Gif bait Pokemon ordered: ~ Clodsire ~ Curency:30zc Other: UwU
1 H / 0 S / 2 A / 0 M
Nook Nook Silly Duck | Bug and Spooder collector
made by KitKatKutie2
Collecting Plasma Koas for 20 equiv.
Nook Nook
You are a silly goose >:)

QUOTE originally posted by ChubbyDragøn

hey Username: ChubbyDragon Type of bait: Gif bait Pokemon ordered: ~ Clodsire ~ Curency:30zc Other: UwU
Hi there! Just a heads up; I don't draw the Evolution of the pokemon, but I can draw the pre-evo! If you still want me to draw the bait, just let me know! :)
Ceruledge's AvatarCeruledge

QUOTE originally posted by SunshineSunny

Hi there! Just a heads up; I don't draw the Evolution of the pokemon, but I can draw the pre-evo! If you still want me to draw the bait, just let me know! :)
yes than paldean wooper :D

QUOTE originally posted by SunshineSunny

yes than paldean wooper :D
Alright! Then I'll get started :)
Username: Ghosttea Pokemon ordered: Dratini :) or dragonite :0 Type of bait: Anything is fine with me! Currency: 100 GP Other:

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page