PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sunny's Pokebaits

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 1234

SunshineSunny's AvatarSunshineSunny

Greetings, everyone!

My name is Sunny, and welcome to my Bait's shop! Here is where I will be taking your orders and making a wonderful little bait for them! The baits themselves can be GIF's or regular images! So, if you want a specific bait (like, for example, a melan bait) all you'd have to do is order it from me! I will offer a signature for my baits or you can offer to promote my art and use it without a signature (as long as you directly write it is my art!) I will send you the bait via PM or by this shop (please tell me in the 'Other' part of the ordering sheet, thank you!) I will lock this shop when I have all five slots ordered. I highly doubt this will ever happen, but it will help me keep track of what I need to finish and who I need to give it to!
In many cases, I am very busy with irl things (like, my job, for example) so I do not have a lot of time to do artwork! Don't worry, because I'll get it done!
Now, onto the part to order!

Important info!

How do I order? It's all very simple! All you would have to do is use my ordering sheet here and I'll be starting my job to work on the baits! Baits do take time, as I'm sure you may have noticed, and also a bit of currency! How much are they? Baits, depending on the pokemon, are roughly 5 ZC, 25 GP, or 25,000 Credits for GIF baits! I offer slow baits! (Normal pokemon, then shiny, then albino, and then melan is the order of GIF baits!) Baits, depending on the pokemon, are roughly 3 ZC, 15 GP, or 15,000 Credits for regular images (your pick of which special used!) (1 ZC = 5 GP = 5k Credits trade used)

Examples

GIF bait example: Slow Example: Now onto the regular images example(s) Normal pokemon example: Shiny pokemon example: Albino pokemon example: Melan pokemon example:

Ordering sheet

Username: Pokemon ordered: Type of bait: Currency: Other:

Baits currently making

Here is where I would put the baits I am making and the username who ordered it! An example would be: Rookidee, GIF bait - SunshineSunny (that's me!) Currently making (2/5) Larvesta, Regular Melan Bait - MercedesAnne Cubone, Regular Melan Bait - KoraTora Zorua, GIF Bait - SilentArcana Empty - Empty Empty - Empty
My free-to-use bait shop is located Here! Selling shiny/albino pokemon here! Joint shop
Hey, there! We're the Starlight System! Sunny
He/him pronouns
and Maroon
They/them or it/its pronouns
here--happy to help, and just as friendly, too! Feel free to talk with either of us, we don't bite! Just make sure to label who you want to talk with, and we'll get back to you when we can!
Bump
Bump
pieceofcake's Avatarpieceofcake
Username: pieceofcake Pokemon ordered: Surfing Pichu! (male) Type of bait: albino bait Currency: credits :3 Other: umm this is my first time ordering. something so i hope i did ok!! o7

Cake
Pie, 3Ds, & Zayne also work!
| They/Neo/Nep | Leo
July 29th!

i collect spinda and cleffa, dm me if you sell them!
Journal Shop???credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon art from Sparklecare Hospital, icon by me! Signature Pagedoll drawn by Me! :3
Type Race Score; 0
You did great! Thank you so much for ordering! I'll get started right away! Though it may take me a bit, sorry!
Bump!
Bump!
Pieceofcake, I have finished your bait!

Here it is!

Just provide a link or my username when you use it, thanks!
And, with that, my first order is complete! Yippee! Thanks so much for ordering! :)
pieceofcake's Avatarpieceofcake

QUOTE originally posted by SunshineSunny

Pieceofcake, I have finished your bait!

Here it is!

Just provide a link or my username when you use it, thanks!
And, with that, my first order is complete! Yippee! Thanks so much for ordering! :)
thank you SO much!!! :D ill send the credits in a jiffy o7
himi's Avatarhimi
these are so cute, I need them! may I order one for each of the next upcoming hunts I'm planning? if not, then may I come back and recomission 1 by 1 as they're done? Username: himi Pokemon ordered: Audino Type of bait: GIF Bait Currency: 25zc Other: don't think so! Username: himi Pokemon ordered: Swirlix Type of bait: GIF Bait Currency: 25zc Other: don't think so! Username: himi Pokemon ordered: Heatmor Type of bait: GIF Bait Currency: 25zc Other: I don't think so! thank you for making the gifs slow, I may post them in the discord and the fast paced gifs are a big nono in there! nice for the eyes :D please let me know if I misunderstood anything or I'm not paying enough! tysm :0!!
I need to work on this qwq

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page