PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ditty of the stars

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

Jazellie's AvatarJazellie
ahaha... haven't spoken in here in almost two weeks... oopsies!!! type race ended a day ago, and i got two finds:
Lv. 74 — 5,036 / 20,813
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterIce
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Lv. 12 — 403 / 586
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterIce
Happiness 27%
Hardy nature
not as many finds when compared to my finds in december, but i did get my highest score this type race! you can see it on my forum signature rn, but my score in total was 1960 which i'm super proud of. next type race i'll be on is fire, and i've decided that i would be hunting tepig!!! hopefully finding a pair shouldn't be too hard, last time i just got a lapras from wonder trade and a friend let me have his lapras. okay wait now that i'm thinking about it might be harder to do, since tepig is a more uncommon pokémon... i think if i can't find any tepigs in wonder trade and find fennekins instead then i'll just hunt that. i think that's the only prep i have to do for that type race though, thankfully i have a bronze fire badge from that growlithe hunt awhile back so i won't have to grind for that lol. i should find more stuff to talk about that isn't type race, mainly so i can take advantage of this basically being a void... but right now the only thing i want to scream into the void about rn is my lesbian sonic ocs... maybe some other time lol

Jaz | She/They | Minor

idk what to put in the links :D
Link Longer Linkjournalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Mr Temporary on Twitter (he's only really active on discord) Signature Pagedoll @pichupowar on Pokefarm
Type Race Score; 0
heyaaa, been a week since my last post! all of my type race prep is ready since a friend let me have his old tepig pair! though that doesn't leave me much to talk about... i coould talk about my sonic ocs but like... i'm a little embarrassed to do so?? like i'm not afraid of coming off as cringe or whatever, i'm embarrassed because of how obessessed i am with them 😭 this brainrot is SERIOUS, i'm thinking about them every night, i'm thinking about their story constantly. at this point i'm probably gonna write some story for them just to quell it a little lol. (maybe if a friend asks me about them i will ramble about them lol) anyway!!! i'm trying to art for this year!!! yay!!! my goal is to try and get a piece done once a month, i struggled a bit on what to draw at the start of the month but last week i finished the piece for this month! it was a drawing of one of my warrior cats ocs and another friend's warrior cats oc. though it has been a week since then, today i started to try and work on a design for a new oc. it's gonna be a bit of a challenge since it's a humanoid oc, but i have been using a 3d model for reference and it's been going great so far!!! (i had to redo the sketch though since i realized that i posed the model a bit awkwardly so i had to re-pose the model, i'll do the new sketch tommorrow lol) that's all for now, time to go probably write a story with the lesbian sonic ocs!
ahahaha.... soooo i haven't posted here in almost three weeks! oops! so i've been meaning to make a new post here, but i got very distracted with other stuff! which might be a good thing!!! still though, sorry for not posting for so long. anyway! first thing that i was distracted by: moon girl and devil dinosaur season 2! GODDDD it was SOOOO good!!! i absolutely adore the new episodes that we got, the animation is spectacular as usual, and there's still another half to the season that still hasn't dropped yet! i REALLY hope it gets picked up for a season 3 because i WILL riot if disney cancels the show omg... second thing i was distracted by: making big info profiles for my characters in a roleplay! so i'm in roleplay on discord, right? and i have about five characters there, and the discord server has this system where you can choose to make a thread in a channel with your character's info! usually having a thread for your character is good since ppl can easily access your character's info... problem is that i had five characters in that roleplay... and only two of them had a thread, one of the threads was REALLY outdated. so that week i was feeling bored, and decided to host a poll to see which one of my threadless characters should get a thread first, then give a thread to the other two afterword. so i spent about a week working on those character's threads! i enjoyed writing the info on all of the charactrs + their opinions on other characters in the roleplay. third thing i was distracted by: type raceeeee! i was mainly distracted with prep, and then the actual type race which was probably my best run by far! i was on team fire and hunting tepig and WOWWWW! i was not expecting this type race to be the first where i would be in a team with the lead! but while i had fun... i had ABSOLUTELY no finds during the type race. i still haven't given up though, my chain rn is 844 and i still haven't gotten it... i really hope i manage to get one before march's type race since i'm gonna be hunting my most ambitious goal yet. anyway! the fourth and final thing that distracted me: the splatfest last weekend (or just splatoon in general)! i really wanted to focus on playing splatfest since i chose team sunday, and wanted to make the most of it since now on sundays, i have a roleplay session between 4pm-8pm. so i spent my weekend playing on team sunday with my friend and it was a REALLY fun splatfest: no mirror matches, rarely got any connection issues, and tricolor was a blast! i was going into the splatfest knowing that my team probably wasn't going to win and just went in to have fun, and then i did! 10/10 experince, would reccomend! my interest in splatoon is increasing a lot more again because of side order being on the horizon (about 2 days away at the time i'm writing this) and also... the splatoon roleplay i was in getting revived! a few weeks ago, i realized that the server for the roleplay was straight up gone, and i was kind of confused but kind of just carried on. but then on valentine's day, one of the people from that roleplay accidentally called me. she apologized for accidentally calling me which i told her that i didn't mind. then we started to chat about how we've doing since the server got deleted, wondering why it got deleted, and longing to roleplay as our silly inkfish again... so my friend decided to hop back into the discord server that the roleplay originated from and began roleplaying there, i decided to join her and it got the attention of one of the people in the ooc channel. they told us that "hey, this server is kind of becoming inactive + mods aren't really too active soooo... you guys want invites to this server we specifically made for our roleplays from that server?" and we were immediately on board. we got invited to the server, and two of the other people from our roleplay were there, one of them was like "hmmmm,,,, you seem familiar..." and then i sent a tupper message of my character saying "ring any bells?" and they IMMEDIATELY remembered. it was so nice reconnecting with everybody, it was also a bit strange realizing how much i truly missed this insane horror splatoon roleplay that is now being rebooted, plus there are gonna be other roleplays in that server so that's a BIG plus! oh, and side note: i find it REALLY funny that me and the person who accidentally called me reunited on valentine's day because we made plans for our characters to end up together. (and now those plans are actually coming to fruition now... 😏) anyway! i think i've ranted for long enough, i hope that this makes up for the lack of anything in this journal for over 20 days... hopefully i have a shiny tepig to show off to you guys next week!
heya! so it's been almost a week since i posted here! i managed to find not one... but TWO shiny tepigs!
Lv. 81 — 3,731 / 21,567
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFighting
Happiness 27%
Jolly nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 81 — 20,812 / 21,567
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFighting
Happiness 27%
Bold nature
these guys were twins, my first time ever getting twins! i was really surprised but not too surprised since my chain was SUUUPER high, sadly i don't think i'm gonna be able to get one more tepig to complete the evolution line but that's okay honestly, i'm already satisfied with the gold i've struck! anyway, i'm really looking forward to march since there a bunch of stuff that is gonna happen: first of all, i'm going to a escape room meet-up on march 1st! i'm super excited for that since i've never been to an escape room before + i get to meet new people! and also...type race! i'm gonna be on team ice and i'll be hunting my most ambitious goal yet for type race... melan sneasel. i pretty much have all the prepartions ready: ubercharm, wishforge badges, and a pair which isn't perfect but i don't really mind honestly. i'm also gonna be able to lend out a pretty good lapras pair and my shelter pass S for this type race so hoorraaay!!! i'm also looking forward to march's big run! it's gonna be on eeltail alley which could be really interesting honestly. but speaking of splatoon... SIDE ORDER!!!! god the dlc is soooo good, i've completed a good chunk of the palettes so far; i'm trying to take it slow and completing a palette each day. after i complete every palette, i'm gonna try to fully unlock every color chip and maybe try some challenge runs. though i'm probably gonna put that on the side for a bit because of fresh season xD i'm really eager to try out the new weapons, ESPECIALLY the new brella. i wanted to like splat brella but it was just too ink hungry for my liking, tent is a little too slow and undercover is undercover. the recycled brella though looks fun, and i really hope it's good. i'm not too excited for douser dualies since my hopes and dreams of a dualie having fizzy bomb were crushed by this thing getting ink mine but i still look forward to trying it out! i think i've yapped enough, seeya guys next time!
OH MY GOSH I HAVEn'T SPOKEn In HERE In WEEKS. uh, anyway... hi! it has. been awhile! so uh,,, okay so my mind completely forgot about my journal since i didn't really need a void to scream into because i found a splatoon rp AnD joined a new sonic rp. BUT you know what i can talk about?? type race!! i got two finds before type race:
Lv. 15 — 143 / 500
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkIce
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature
Lv. 13 — 30 / 351
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkIce
Happiness MAX
Serious nature
two finds during type race:
Lv. 10 — 54 / 182
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkIce
Happiness MAX
Quirky nature
Lv. 10 — 62 / 182
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkIce
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
and one after:
Lv. 6 — 36 / 57
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkIce
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
this type race was pretty good, and i even beat my high score AGAIn! mainly because of the v-waves and niet days but i'm still really proud that i've beaten my high score two times in a row already! i'm not sure what i'll be hunting for team rock in april, but i'll probably think about that later since i'm still hunting sneasel, my target is melan sneasel afterall! so until my ubercharm is up, i'm gonna keep hunting sneasel! anyway, i don't think i have much to talk about except for one thing... ROMAnTIC KILLER!!! i recently finished watching it and it was SOOOO good. i found out about the anime after seeing a compilation of the main character anzu being aroace and i was immediately intrigued so i decided to give it a shot. i'm SOOOO glad i did because WOW, it was great!!! all the characters somehow managed to be likable (except for one) and anzu is such a good character,,, i absolutely love her. i really hope it gets renewed for a season 2 sometime because i would love to see how the story concludes. i'm not gonna talk about it too much since i don't wanna spoil it xD so i'll end my post here, (hopefully) see you guys next week!
so uhm. it's been more than a week... oops! so today is the last day of my ubercharm and unfortunately, i did not find my goal of melan sneasel -- but hey i got a whole field dedicated to all the sneasels i found for this hunt! if you really wanna check it out then it's my very last field called "the sneasel dump" currently my chain is almost at 1,870 and i wouldn't be surprised if it gets really close to 2k by the time the charm is up. for type race this month, i plan on hunting rhyhorn! all because of stone horn... and also because the shiny and albino forms of rhyhorn look really nice. i'm currently levelling up my female rhyhorn, and i'm already set with my rock badge because of that growlithe hunt i did awhile back. aaand that's it for the hunts update, now it's time for the yapping and today's topic will be... wanting to make something horror related! yeah so, there's been a bit of a boom when it comes to horror content and honestly i'm really digging it. i used to REALLY not like horror stuff due to. well. me being an easily frightened kid -- seriously, when i saw the monster from stranger things, it made me scared of falling asleep when it was nighttime and that went on for almost a week and even after, i had a fear of the dark for a bit. but now... it's really intriguing to me, especially when it manages to disturb me. and i honestly wanna make something horror related but. uh. i don't really have a clue of what to do with that, and also i don't really wanna make an entirely new thing just to suffice my need to make something horror related. so it's probably gonna remain ruminating in my head until a good opportunity comes up for making horror. aaand that's it! i would talk about my art but it is almost 3am and i should be going to sleep so i'm just gonna stop here, goodnight!
hello again! it's almost been a week, and i have thoughts in mind so i might as well do a post now!!! so, i mentioned in my last post that i would talk about my art but it was getting to late so now... time to talk about my art!!! so i've been drawing pretty consistently for about four months now and oh my gosh... my art is actually looking kind of good! who knew that drawing consistently for a couple of months would make you good at art 😱 no but seriously... if you think your art sucks then you probably set your expectations for yourself too high, you're not gonna be automatically good at art as soon as you pick up a pen -- it really is all about practice and patience. i probably won't show my art for now (though i was thinking about making myself a pagedoll) but hey!!! it's looking pretty good only a couple of months in, however there are some things i need to work on... i think my biggest problem right now is lineart. so usually when i try to do lineart, i always find it to be a bit of a slog since it doesn't really end up looking good in my eyes most of the time + i'd rather be doing coloring since my favorite part of art is coloring. like if i were to rank art process it would be like: 1 - coloring 2 - sketching 3 - shading 4 - lineart so i usually end up doing colored sketches and having a lot of fun doing them. i need to figure out a satisfying way to do lineart so it won't feel like a slog to get through. i also really need to work on doing fullbodies, backgrounds, arms and legs, sonic characters... okay i really wanna figure out how to draw them because oh my gosh i have so many ideas, like i wanna do an amy design, ALL of my sonic oc ideas... wiufoqwfbiq i have so many ideas but the thing is, the autonomy of sonic characters is a little weird since they have big hands and noodly limbs. sure i could just draw them in my own style but idk, i feel like i should understand how they're typically drawn before messing around with the portions and stuff. anyway! i think i'm gonna end my post here because i'm getting a little sleepy, so i'll see you all next time!!!! seeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaa
hi again! it's been about a week, i probably would've posted something sooner but i couldn't really come up with something to talk about until now! so first: type race results! i was hunting rhyhorn this month because of stone horn... and also because rhyhorn's shiny and albino form looked REALLY nice. and so i did! my final score was 1728 and i got a total of... six finds! three shinies and three albinos! pretty nice, but my score probably would've been better if i hadn't missed the first day of type race (i closed my tab for pokefarm and didn't realize until a day later oof). i think i'll evolve two of them into a rhydon, two into stone horns, and keep the other two as rhyhorns. what else to talk about... i guess what i'll hunt in may? yeah, so i'm gonna be on dragon next month, so i've decided that i'm gonna hunt goomy! i've always loved how shiny goomy looks, and albino goomy also looks pretty nice. i've already started to grind for dragon gems, and i'll probably start looking for a goomy pair after. uhhhh,,, what else should i talk about?? OH1!! my hair. so june is in two months, that's when i got my hair cut up to my shoulders and i REALLY liked it, before i got my haircut, i felt really negative about my hair -- it got messy easily, it was hard to brush, and it just looked bland. i was really nervous going into the hair salon, since yk, i was nervous i wouldn't like it or it would look worse, but then once i got it... i loved it, i was so happy that i hugged the hairdresser when we were about to leave xD i got a trim in december, and now my hair's growing out again. and i'm questioning if i should just get a trim again or if i should do something new because new year... sure i really liked it, but i'm VERY easily satisfied, and i feel like i should try something new now instead of later (if that makes sense) but then again i don't really know what i would do for a new haircut... hopefully i figure something out by then. alright i think i yapped enough xD seeya guys next time!
AH SHOOT I HAVEn'T POSTED HERE In TWO WEEKS!!! uhhh, hii!!! it's been a bit! been busy with a couple of stuff, mainly me having band practices again and i also went camping for like three days last week! the trip was a bit messy but still really nice. and also i learned camping here in the states is wayyy different from camping back where i lived. as for my band practices... i decided to start that up again since i skipped out on the last season, and this time the theme i got was best of the 2000's. unlike last time i did one of these, there's two other main singers rather than only one. so i don't really feel as stressed about the four songs i got assigned, but honestly i wouldn't be surprised if i become stressed once the day of the concert nears. oh also speaking of the songs i got... i'm not really too euphuistic about them. i really hope they add a paramore song later down the road or better yet, a my chemical romance song since i would have a lot of fun singing those. anyway! uhhh... i guess i could talk about my art? i haven't really felt particular motivated to draw anything recently, which is a bummer since i feel like i should be drawing almost daily. perhaps it is time to really start drawing my sonic ocs LOL i've already done a headshot doodle of one of my ocs recently, so i could try doing another one of my ocs (though i feel like he's going to be harder to draw) anddd that's all i can really think to talk about, seeya guys (hopefully) next week!

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page