PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ditty of the stars

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > ditty of the stars >

Jazellie's AvatarJazellie
ultra.pnge.png
heyaaa, been a week since my last post! all of my type race prep is ready since a friend let me have his old tepig pair! though that doesn't leave me much to talk about... i coould talk about my sonic ocs but like... i'm a little embarrassed to do so?? like i'm not afraid of coming off as cringe or whatever, i'm embarrassed because of how obessessed i am with them 😭 this brainrot is SERIOUS, i'm thinking about them every night, i'm thinking about their story constantly. at this point i'm probably gonna write some story for them just to quell it a little lol. (maybe if a friend asks me about them i will ramble about them lol) anyway!!! i'm trying to art for this year!!! yay!!! my goal is to try and get a piece done once a month, i struggled a bit on what to draw at the start of the month but last week i finished the piece for this month! it was a drawing of one of my warrior cats ocs and another friend's warrior cats oc. though it has been a week since then, today i started to try and work on a design for a new oc. it's gonna be a bit of a challenge since it's a humanoid oc, but i have been using a 3d model for reference and it's been going great so far!!! (i had to redo the sketch though since i realized that i posed the model a bit awkwardly so i had to re-pose the model, i'll do the new sketch tommorrow lol) that's all for now, time to go probably write a story with the lesbian sonic ocs!

Jaz | She/They | Minor

idk what to put in the links :D
Link Longer Linkjournalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Mr Temporary on Twitter (he's only really active on discord) Signature Pagedoll @pichupowar on Pokefarm
Type Race Score; dragon.png 2256
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page