PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ditty of the stars

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

Jazellie's AvatarJazellie
hello everynyan this is jazellie speaking!!! i'm making a journal bc why not?! in this journal i will be screaming into the void about my interests bc i know nobody else to ramble to them about or recording my ongoing hunts/finds!!! have fun reading about my misadventures!!!

Jaz | She/They | Minor

idk what to put in the links :D
Link Longer Linkjournalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Mr Temporary on Twitter (he's only really active on discord) Signature Pagedoll @pichupowar on Pokefarm
Type Race Score; 0
ok so... hunts!!! if you've read my about me then you would know i am hunting ✨ shiny✨ hiusian growlithe! i really like how shiny hiusian arcanine looks compared to it's regular form so might as well! it's probably gonna take me a bit to actually find my target bc i found that chains were a thing and i was breaking them!!! 😀 not my best moment what can i say!!! anyway, once type race starts next month, i'm going to be hunting, a bit ironically, two flying types! pidgey and swablu! sorry to everyone who thought i was going to be on flying lol. i like their shinies, but also their albinos look really pretty (are you sensing a pattern?)
as for my first rambling... it will be about this very specific moment in this adventure time spinoff called fionna and cake! check it out if you watched the og series and also are in the target audience because i am going to be talking about some HEAVY spoilers. so in the 6th episode, the winter king, there's this musical number sung by... well, the winter king, called winter wonderworld in which he tells his story about how he supposedly overcame the ice crown's madness and how he built the ice kingdom to be a winter wonderland full of all kinds of fun activities. (the animation for that song was sooo pretty too) at first, it really does seem he did overcome the crown's madness but you have a sneaking suspicion something is off. and then the candy queen is revealed. personally this made me think that this universe was one where princess bubblegum's and ice king's roles got swapped somehow however shortly after the climax the twist was revealed!!! turns out, the ice king PROJECTED the madness of the crown onto princess bubblegum so in a way, i was right -- but a bit off the mark since it happened by circumstance instead of the universe just being like that naturally. (hopefully that makes sense) NOW we get to the part that's been bugging me, near the end of winter wonderland, the winter king sings about (in a slightly less upbeat tone) about how he conquered the crown almost one hundred years ago by then and how maybe, just maybe, he could teach simon how he can too... so with the knowledge of the twist... what was the winter king planning? did he think that the replica of the crown wouldn't transfer over the madness of the crown? but if that was the case, he must've known that there was a possibility that wouldn't happen since he did show a level of self-awareness (or atleast that's what i got from the scene right before candy queen showed up) so if the madness of the crown DID stay, was he planning to have him transfer the madness of the crown onto somebody else??? if so who? i doubt fionna and cake so maybe another enemy of his... honestly that's what i love about the winter king, so much is unsaid about that universe that you can interpret what happened yourself, but that specific detail was itching the back of my brain since in all of the analysis videos i've watched, they didn't bring it up. so finally, i managed to dump my thoughts!!! sure, i could've done it on some social media but they always come with a word limit, and this doesn't seem like it has a word limit! hope you enjoyed my ramble!
OHMYGOD okay so, i watched the fionna and cake episodes that dropped today and wow!!! i am blown away!!!! (heavy spoilers again, if you haven so the star, i liked it! it's cool to see a reality overtaken by vampires since simon wasn't there to take care of marcy, and so the vampire king ended up finding her. again, i liked how many things where unsaid about that universe... though i have to wonder what the heck is gonna happen to baby finn after that ending (if marcy died then maybe the vampire king takes him in as his new pupil?) oh also! i liked the b plot with gary and marshall tehehehe anyway!!! onto the episode that truly made me go nuts: jerry. the main conflict of the episode was fionna and cake feeling divided after the ending of the star, then you had simon and betty flashbacks sprinkled into the episode. and the state of the world really left you wondering what happened there (espechially if you caught that glimpse of the ice king's skeleton right before the tape ended). the fionna and cake conflict was honestly good! thank god they ended up making up by the end instead of dragging out the conflict for the remainder of the series. the simon and betty flashbacks were literally so wholesome, i started sheding tears at their song it was so flipping cute, and definitely took my mind away from thinking about what happened in the universe. oh so onto the universe, after they bury bmo, they go to jerry and OH MY GOD AS SOON AS I SAW THAT GREEN LIGHTING IT FINALLY CLICKED FOR ME WHAT HAPPENED IN THE REALITY: it's a reality where the lich's wish to prismo of wiping out all life came true. (billy's appearance in the star definitely was foreshadowing for this episode lol) anyway, shortly after simon points out that the lich looks depressed since he achieved his goal, we get ANOTHER BOMBSHELL THAT FIONNA HAS HAD THE CROWN THIS SORT OF WHOLE TIME??? it took me a bit to realize what she meant, but basically she grabbed the crown when they were rummaging through where ice king's place was in the lich's wasteland (i'm dubbing that reality that now). anyway, after simon convinces fionna that it's okay, he performs the ritual for golb and opens the portal to his head again by using the lich as a battery, fionna and cake hop into the portal and just as simon is gonna put on the crown, BOOM SCRAB SHOWS UP AND IS ABOUT TO KNOCKOUT SIMON BEFORE THE PORTAL OPENS TO GOLB'S DOMAIN BC HE GOT A BRIEF MEMORY OF BETTY??? CRAZY MAN, honestly i thought the boss was the lich for a moment till the portal to golb opened. so we finally know who the boss of prismo was, golb. at least that's what i got though. this episode was absolutely nuts and i really can't wait till next thursday for the last two episodes.
oh also! as for my progress today, still no shiny growlithe, but i did find out today that when you go to clickback, you can use the numbers to interact with the party members! that's cool, and wayyy more quicker for getting the egg timer boost.
oh dear i missed my progress update yesterday!!!! oops! so, no shiny yet ofc BUT i am getting a good chain going and i also found out that in the fields you can just have your mouse over some mons and then repeatedly press the number of the berry you want to use! i finally am not being subjected to constant pointer finger or thumb pain actually i wonder why the thumb is just called the thumb... i guess it's unique enough to classify as it's own thing instead of getting called the thumb finger since there really isn't anything like it. ik it seems pointless to bring something up when you sort of already know the answer, but it's just rambling things, put me in a room with a quiet person and i might end up just rambling about the most random things ever! (or not, i could end up just awkwardly sitting there)
OHH11!! i've also been reading this REALLY good fanfic, i wasn't too into reading fanfic till my friend started talking about them i was like "hmmm, maybe i should make good use of my ao3 account" since yk, you gotta sign up then wait a few days or more for an email to be fully let into the funny fanfic site. oh right, the fanfic... i decided to look through splatoon fanfics with a PG RATING!!! also with high kudos and i stumbled upon a dedf1sh x callie fic. honestly not a pairing i was expecting but i decided to give it a shot bc i could see how that could work and ohmygod thank god i did. the writing's simple (it's usually one liners) but the dialouge and just how the characters are written is sooo good. also the way the ship was written was excellent too like mwah, chief's kiss. they COMMUNICATE??? actually insane, unheard of. i am so glad this fanfic doesn't drag out stuff, i like my conflicts to be easily resolved yk? if you wanna check out the fanfic too then it's called communing with the dead!
man, today was like... really weird, i wake up due to my alarm, but then get to comfortable in my bed so fall asleep again and i get a nightmare then wake up from it about 30 minutes later. then a bunch of other stuff throughout the day happened which made me feel overwhelmed and stressed, it was just a jumble and i hope it isn't a sign for the rest of the week bc i do NOT want to feel that headache again lol.
oh right!!! progress update!!! no shiny yet sadly, plus my hypermode is gonna run out soon so trying to get more eggs for my chain is gonna be a pain. sure, egg supply exists but for what i'm hunting (hiusian growlithe) it's only gonna give me three eggs. so hopefully it comes soon??? preferably before type race that's gonna happen in like a week ahaha...
since i've finished clicking through my friend's 1k+ fields and waiting for sonic frontiers to update... it's time for a progress update!!! sadly, the shiny hiusian growlithe still hasn't arrived (maybe i need to step up my game by making one of those manifesting circles) and my hypermode ended so this is gonna take awhile... unless my chain finally comes in and gives me the shiny. it's fabulous friday too so i'm gonna be interacting A BUNCH! oh also that same friend gave me his shelter pass S so i'm kinda making progress with my pokedex!!! yayyy!!!!

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page