PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ditty of the stars

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > ditty of the stars >

Jazellie's AvatarJazellie
ultra.pnge.png
oh dear i missed my progress update yesterday!!!! oops! so, no shiny yet ofc BUT i am getting a good chain going and i also found out that in the fields you can just have your mouse over some mons and then repeatedly press the number of the berry you want to use! i finally am not being subjected to constant pointer finger or thumb pain actually i wonder why the thumb is just called the thumb... i guess it's unique enough to classify as it's own thing instead of getting called the thumb finger since there really isn't anything like it. ik it seems pointless to bring something up when you sort of already know the answer, but it's just rambling things, put me in a room with a quiet person and i might end up just rambling about the most random things ever! (or not, i could end up just awkwardly sitting there)

Jaz | She/They | Minor

idk what to put in the links :D
Link Longer Linkjournalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Mr Temporary on Twitter (he's only really active on discord) Signature Pagedoll @pichupowar on Pokefarm
Type Race Score; dragon.png 2256
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page