PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌠Kat's Commission Crate🌠 - PWYW Art, melan bait, and adopts

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

RigelOpossum's AvatarRigelOpossum
Would you be interested in doing pixel art of my oc? im looking to get a blep, golding a heart, and scared emote. I dont have much in terms of special pokemon to trade unless youre interested in a shiny ninetails, but i would be willing to pay 600000 credits each if youre interested (i only have enough to pay for two at the moment, also i can pay in 200 poke gold each. if you would prefer a different payment method id be open to it. thank you
toychest's Avatartoychest

QUOTE originally posted by RigelOpossum

Would you be interested in doing pixel art of my oc? im looking to get a blep, golding a heart, and scared emote. I dont have much in terms of special pokemon to trade unless youre interested in a shiny ninetails, but i would be willing to pay 600000 credits each if youre interested (i only have enough to pay for two at the moment, also i can pay in 200 poke gold each. if you would prefer a different payment method id be open to it. thank you
Sure, I'll do all three!! Given it may take a bit ^^' I'd prefer the currency option, but the combination of how you pay with the currency is up to you. Whichever is easiest ^^ we can discuss further in pms if you're like
Picture is my OC, Waffleduck Shop: https://pfq.link/~MJgw Art Shop: https://pfq.link/~Mzp2
Score: 0 By LycanKai
By BlueBlissey
Bump!! Currently have a lot of orders, but feel free to submit another!! It just means any more requests will take a touch longer ^^
Bump!!
Bump!!
Bump. Commissions are on hold for a week maximum so that I can get back into my art groove and not deliver something lackluster
Bump! I promise, everyone's commissions have already been set up and are being worked on. The holidays are busy, but since they're momentarily paused I should have most commissions finished soon
Bump! I'm working on the commissions I promise ^^'
Bump, all commissions are on hold for now
Bump

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page