PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌠Kat's Commission Crate🌠 - PWYW Art, melan bait, and adopts

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

Hiii I would like a commission of My girl in her normal Form Think you could draw her as an anthropomorphic Ninetales? And the payment would beee:How about an albino eevee this time?
toychest's Avatartoychest

QUOTE originally posted by Astra the Floof

Hiii I would like a commission of My girl in her normal Form Think you could draw her as an anthropomorphic Ninetales? And the payment would beee:How about an albino eevee this time?
I can sure do that!! Guessing it should include all nine tails? ^^' But if it's a full body [or close to it] the payment may be a bit more. We can discuss it from here in PMs ^^
Picture is my OC, Waffleduck Shop: https://pfq.link/~MJgw Art Shop: https://pfq.link/~Mzp2
Score: 0 By LycanKai
By BlueBlissey

QUOTE originally posted by King Kat

QUOTE originally posted by Astra the Floof

I can sure do that!! Guessing it should include all nine tails? ^^' But if it's a full body [or close to it] the payment may be a bit more. We can discuss it from here in PMs ^^
Okaysss
Bump!!
Bump!! Openly seeking commissions, especially for ZC and GP ^^
Bump!!
Bump!
Bump!! All commissions done!!
Bump!!
Bump! Mostly doing busts/halfbody humans currently, but I'll also accept commissions for full bodies! Surprise, I can do those now! Trying to get better at animal anatomy, fur and the like so that I can update my pokemon examples

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page