PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ad Astra Abyssosque, welcome to the dexing service!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 272829

skypony101's Avatarskypony101
arceus.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by myawy

Hello again, could I dex him? ^_^ Totem Lurantis
Ofc,sending now!
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
click the counter to go to my profile and get your own! 18 TR types available
myawy's Avatarmyawy
ultra.png
Hii, could I dex her too? I've been trying to get my own but she refuses to pick up any stickers, lol Totem Ribombee
avatar from genshin impact official art, cropped by me
Lv. 31 — 518 / 3,722
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFairy
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
rowlet's Avatarrowlet
grandmaster.pngc.png
Hi, and thanks so much for this! Could I possibly dex your Mega Lugia, Mega Liepard, Mega Kyukori, Mega Beartic, and Mega Scolipede? I'm in desperate need of most mega entries :"""") If it's ok I might come back for more sometime! Would you care to dex my Melan mega garchomp while we're at it? Listing the links down here since I'm on mobile (sorry) https://pokefarm.com/summary/69gvh https://pokefarm.com/summary/ZD3Tl https://pokefarm.com/summary/1rFyq https://pokefarm.com/summary/Q6T_m https://pokefarm.com/summary/xfBSG
arceus.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by myawy

Hii, could I dex her too? I've been trying to get my own but she refuses to pick up any stickers, lol Totem Ribombee
That's fine lol, I get it! I'll send it over now

QUOTE originally posted by rowlet

Hi, and thanks so much for this! Could I possibly dex your Mega Lugia, Mega Liepard, Mega Kyukori, Mega Beartic, and Mega Scolipede? I'm in desperate need of most mega entries :"""") If it's ok I might come back for more sometime! Would you care to dex my Melan mega garchomp while we're at it? Listing the links down here since I'm on mobile (sorry)
Absolutely! I'd love to dex your garchomp as well ^v^. If it helps any, I'm on mobile most of the time too! You can hit "disable editor" to be able to type freely, and turn it back on when you're done to make sure all the bbcode looks good! (linking below for easier acess)
rowlet's Avatarrowlet
grandmaster.pngc.png
When you have a moment, I would really appreciate dexing Mega Jynx and Slither Wing as well! then I'll get out of your hair <3
arceus.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by rowlet

When you have a moment, I would really appreciate dexing Mega Jynx and Slither Wing as well! then I'll get out of your hair <3
You got it! Sending now
arceus.pngc.png
Edited my oc background to be transparent, added 3 megas and shiny scream tail! I also have almost every ultra beast (minus Poipole, Stakataka, and Blacephalon) I even have necrozma AND arceus now! After I get a type:null voucher, type:null will also be added to my dexing service. I only have 1 plate for arceus and no memories (obviously) so I'm not putting in a tab for them in yet. Working on getting all the shiny mega eeveeloutions after stuff stated above is complete. Do not have a set date as the rate at which I get pokemon and items relies on how fast I get currency
9617saphs's Avatar9617saphs
complete.pngc.png
Hi there! May I dex the below? thanks :D Groudon Dialga Genesect(and all four of its drives, too) as well, since you didn't state it anywhere- how many dexes are we allowed to ask for at a time? I'm just doing a few for now because I don't want to ask for too much at once
Avatar art is by the outstanding CW-Trin! :D

Click

Lv. 30 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugGrass
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature

Shop (empty)

haven't had time to reconstruct it yet

TR Badge Case

3000+ Points Reached. Team Savage Spin-out, March '24.

Hunt Bait (art by Tjthegamerking)

arceus.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by 9617saphs

Hi there! May I dex the below? thanks :D Groudon Dialga Genesect(and all four of its drives, too) as well, since you didn't state it anywhere- how many dexes are we allowed to ask for at a time? I'm just doing a few for now because I don't want to ask for too much at once
to answer your first question, absolutely! ill send em over ^v^ for the second, as many as youd like really! i help out people in the trade forum looking for a lot of dexes pretty often, and usually its 20+ mons. ill be sure to update my main post with that info since you pointed it out!
9617saphs's Avatar9617saphs
complete.pngc.png
okay, this one's gonna take a while XD I'd like to dex 14 of your totems Talonflame Skuntank Galvantula Maractus Euclyph Snow Vespiquen Spiritomb Masquerain Donphan Togedemaru Lanturn Sandslash Gumshoos Porygon-Z thank you :D

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 272829

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page