PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Ad Astra Abyssosque, welcome to the dexing service!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Ad Astra Abyssosque, welcome to the dexing service! >

skypony101's Avatarskypony101
arceus.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by myawy

Hii, could I dex her too? I've been trying to get my own but she refuses to pick up any stickers, lol Totem Ribombee
That's fine lol, I get it! I'll send it over now

QUOTE originally posted by rowlet

Hi, and thanks so much for this! Could I possibly dex your Mega Lugia, Mega Liepard, Mega Kyukori, Mega Beartic, and Mega Scolipede? I'm in desperate need of most mega entries :"""") If it's ok I might come back for more sometime! Would you care to dex my Melan mega garchomp while we're at it? Listing the links down here since I'm on mobile (sorry)
Absolutely! I'd love to dex your garchomp as well ^v^. If it helps any, I'm on mobile most of the time too! You can hit "disable editor" to be able to type freely, and turn it back on when you're done to make sure all the bbcode looks good! (linking below for easier acess)
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
click the counter to go to my profile and get your own! 18 TR types available
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page