PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Whats your gender identity?

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 1234

ChérryAster's AvatarChérryAster
I think we're a sys but we dont know for sure, but we love They/He/It/Pup pronouns! If I had to put a label on it, we're some sort of chimeric being, made of owls, dragons, dogs, and a vampire, which has a lot to do (edit: "Our gender. Being nonhuman has a lot to influence our gender.") Edit 2: We have to add Chikorita, Umbreon, and Suicune to our species list that influences gender. Its very complicated, even we don't know most of it, but it feels just right. If we can also add a quote to our post: "If you're transgender, its because you want to live." I forget which twt user it comes from, but it holds so true.
avatar is from Pokemon Shuffle, edited colors by me
Im a Gay Trans-male (sorry for the edit but i recently came to terms with just being gay)
Avatar-"I see Stars"-Made by me-Site skin-"RadioActive Space"-Made by me A certain game is rigged #changemymind
ChérryAster's AvatarChérryAster

QUOTE originally posted by CorruptedKnyght

Im a Bi trans-male
Bi trans male represent <3
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
i'm a trans man. i dont talk about it often so some ppl dont realize im not cis lol. i think its funny. (however this only works online... SADLY...)
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 0 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog

QUOTE originally posted by JUSTICEBEETLE

i'm a trans man. i dont talk about it often so some ppl dont realize im not cis lol. i think its funny. (however this only works online... SADLY...)
well its working, never would have guessed HUJINB
Kip (Minor/Artist/Student) "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
non-stop Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @A silent voice Signature Pagedoll @CaptainNessBot
Kit kat 54's AvatarKit kat 54
confusing 😎 I want to be perceived as more masculine, but I don't want to be seen as man/woman. so..enby? but also sometimes I really enjoy being perceived as more feminine so idk it really just depends on the day lol (genderfluid??)
Avatar credit goes to RosyBird!!! If you're working to get to Arceus and need summons for legendary egg dexes, I can sell them to you for below market price here at my shop! I also have lots of free/pwyw dexes available c: If you are working on Arceus and need egg dexes, I absolutely recommend this shop! If you're working on Arceus and need help completing your pokemon dex in general, this shop has a pretty extensive living dex and is very helpful!
bugbum's Avatarbugbum
(shout out to the other systems here, affection to ygs / platonic) like others said, plurality effects how we tend to see our gender identities, but above all else, we try to display as male/a man/masculine, and especially in singlet (non-system) spaces, as a trans-man (he/him pronouns in society, but most of us love the sound of neopronouns, if only we felt safe enough to use them in our day-to-day life lol !) for me, right now, demiboy feels like the best label, and right now queer feels like the best orientation label, but im coming back here to see more thoughts, this is such a great forum !!

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page