PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments Season 29

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Hello and welcome to another year of Tournaments! We're entering the 8th year of Tournaments, and I'm happy to announce the 29th Season!

Update at end of post.
The following changes will come into effect when Season 29 starts (Updates take effect on Saturday August 19th)
Season 29 introduces a new Token:
Tournament Token (Lazuli)
Fighting Tournament Tokens will be unusable, serving only as Legacy Items. Please ensure you have traded them up to Ground before Season 29 begins, as you will not be able to do so after that. Ground Tournament Tokens are no longer valid for buying prizes. Bug Tournament Tokens are still valid, and can still be used to purchase all previous Season Exclusives as well as Miscellaneous Prizes. The price in Tokens of unlocking Season 28 Exclusives has lowered. Season 27 Exclusives now use Bug Tournament Tokens and their price has been reduced further. Season 27 Exclusives can now be bred, however doing so will be very difficult. Check your PokéDex for Egg Group information. The breeding rate of Season 26 Exclusives has been increased. Older prizes use Bug Tournament Tokens. They can no longer be obtained directly, but you can trade the new Lazuli Tokens down at a 1:1 rate. Ground Tournament Tokens can no longer be spent, but you can upgrade them to Bug Tournament Tokens at a 3:1 rate. You cannot trade Bug Tokens up to Lazuli Tokens (except with other players, of course) Two new Exclusive lines have been added.
Unlocking these is done with Lazuli Tournament Tokens, but only after a Tournament offering it as a prize has completed. We hope you continue to enjoy the Weekly Tournaments, and welcome the new additions to our Exclusive family!
Update: Due to a mishap, Jestur did not have its EggDex data added properly to the game. This means that players who hatched it before it was fixed did not actually get the EggDex entry. Unfortunately, for who knows what reason, I designed the Dex to actually be tied to the hatching event in a way that I can't easily fix them! I will be looking into ways of fixing this issue by more roundabout means for those affected Sorry about that!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Fem Revivebur's AvatarFem Revivebur
Ooo new dark type I see maybe?
[Check my Fields for free & PWYW Pokemon]
71/250 Collected
Score: 36
pfp: poppyseed779 on tumblr (until I finish my own art)
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
im thinking maybe fairy for the colorful one?
Kip "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
Joint Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Doosio Signature Pagedoll @PanicPu
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
Quite happy to have a Chark pair already prepared Also, another rainbow based Pokémon, perhaps?
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 45 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
Foiry's AvatarFoiry
They feel circus-y to me, and that’s so exciting. I’m not mentally prepared for this upcoming season but soo ready to see more exclusives! Y’all rock!
NoWindowHere's AvatarNoWindowHere
They look like they'd either be psychic or dark, mayhaps both. e x c i t e m e n t
"𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕴 𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖊𝖉, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖊𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖉 𝖆 𝖕𝖆𝖑𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖘𝖊: 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖙 𝖚𝖕𝖔𝖓 𝖍𝖎𝖒 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕳𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖋𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖉 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖍𝖎𝖒."
handburger's Avatarhandburger
silly little me still doesnt understand how tournaments work, but always excited to see what other people get from it :)
avatar by me :D if u want i can make u a silly little ms paint creature like this one for ur avatar just ask :)
YIPPEEE very pretty token
☆ :: [ pfp is offical art from Shinryaku! ]
Peckish's AvatarPeckish
Fairy/dark like impidimp?
Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
161/250 Till my Zarude hunt!
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
Here’s some food for thought: what if the second egg is a rival of sorts to Slypin/Haredini? The red diamond is sticking out to me like a sore thumb, especially when Slypin has a red heart on its egg. Ghost/Psychic sentient magician’s hat, perhaps?

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page