PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sparkle Raffle Extraordinaire 2.0 [Round 32 OPEN]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 7475767778··· 888990

cuporyce's Avatarcuporyce
master.pnge+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: furfrou !! I am choosing the number: #3 please!! other: auauaua so glad to be back thank you guys for still hosting these!!!
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
- 3 4.png / 1 h.png / 470 1.png Hatched -
CT's AvatarCT
complete.pnge+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmilla! I wanna join your raffle! I am entering for: Pikipek I am choosing the number: #2 Other: Thanks for hosting! also, hydration check 🫵
Currently working on a living Quirky pokedex, any help is appreciated!
JournalSisterShop, Free BP, & OT/Nature Swap
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Stonjourner I am choosing the number: #7 Other: Thank you for hosting
credits
avatar is an oc i made with this picrew: https://picrew.me/en/image_maker/626197 and art below is by me with the base pose being traced from Mesmerizer (so credits to channelcaststation) character is Dottore from Genshin Impact (ignore any mistakes, I drew it within an hour and gave up)
SweetBean's AvatarSweetBean
superior.pngd.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Trapinch I am choosing the number: #1 Other: Ty for always hosting!
❀Squishy/Kate • They/He
She/her is friend's only, please respect that.
• Lv. 16 • EST timezone • 🎂🎉 - 07/28❀ ❀Joint Shoppe!!Art Shoppe!!Doodle Shoppe!!Artfight!!Toyhouse!!A dumb 16 yr old artist & coder, who is bisexual, aroace, and gender-fluid! I may be autistic and I enjoy sleeping.
DaBirbMaster's AvatarDaBirbMaster
elite.pngd.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only):Lunatone!! I am entering for the: Geodude(alola) I am choosing the number: #6 Other: tysm
Tarountula's AvatarTarountula
arceus.pngb+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Escuie (Penguins) I am choosing the number: #4 Other: thanks for hosting
Pfp from Pfq
RashPidgeot's AvatarRashPidgeot
arceus.pngd.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Pikipek I am choosing the number: #7 Other: Thanks
m.pngProfile made by Dachsbunsm.png m.pngMe and Snowy's Shop!m.png 5.pngv-dark.pngTyperace Score: 0v-dark.png5.png i.pngground.png Delta Collector (PM)i.png
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime F2U code by Gumshoe
Unbreakable1's AvatarUnbreakable1
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmilla! I wanna join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Lunatone I am entering for: Pikipek I am choosing the number: #10 Other: Thanks for hosting!
Hamez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngHamez
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Roggenrola I am choosing the number: #7 Other: Thanks, as always~
Steel-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
Team Corkscrew Crash — 0 points
Steel-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
5.png9.pngk.png For more odds and ends, Visit The Hamez-ing Emporium! Avatar made by NinjaAnne — Buying summon_jir.png for 20zc! 2/500
Supersayan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSupersayan
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Lunatone I am entering for the: Spearow I am choosing the number: #8 Other: Thanks

Pages: 123··· 7475767778··· 888990

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page