PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sparkle Raffle Extraordinaire 2.0 [Round 32 OPEN]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 12345678··· 888990

Ludmila's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLudmila
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by dinogolfer

Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): u.png2.pngw.pngq.png I am entering for the: Jiminy Cricket 1.png5.png1.pngi.png I am choosing the number: # 6 Other: Thanks and good luck with the new revamped raffle!
Hey! #6 was already taken before you, so I gave you #5

QUOTE originally posted by QuirkyQuills

Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Uxie~ I am entering for the: Fidough doughy puppy I am choosing the number: #2 Other: Fun fact~ Growlithe/Arcanine/Cubone/Cyndaquil/Lunala are my 5 favorite cuties! ^^
Hey Quirky! ♥ Sorry to inform you but the Fidough was filled up before your post. Feel free to enter for another raffle ♥

QUOTE originally posted by soozy

Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Uxie I am entering for the: Chinchou I am choosing the number: #5 Other: thanks for hosting!!
Hey! #5 was already taken before you, so I gave you #4

QUOTE originally posted by paimon

Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): uxie I am entering for the: chinchou I am choosing the number: # Other: ty! welcoke back :]
Hello paimon! Didn't see you choosing a number so I gave you #6

QUOTE originally posted by Dragon Sin

Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Spinarak I am entering for the: Lechonk as piggy from winnie the pooh I am choosing the number: #7 Other: thank you <33
Hello! #7 was already taken from a post before you, so I gave you #6
Everyone has been updated, please let me know if I missed anyone ♥
Shandi | She/They | 24
Oct 11
Journal Shop with Addy ♥ PFP made by Dachsbunsv-ghost.png Type Race Points: 0 v-ghost.png
credit
Background from Rune Factory Series F2U code by Gumshoe
tinkatuff's Avatartinkatuff
master.pngd+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Uxie I am entering for the: Squawkabilly I am choosing the number: #9 Other: New raffle thread! (:
Avatar from the 2022 advent event! 0.png
Phyrefly's AvatarPhyrefly
master.pnge+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): uxie I am entering for the: poliwag prince! I am choosing the number: # 5 Other: thank you guys for how much you do for these raffles!!! Amazing!!! 🧡🧡🧡
Aly's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAly
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Uxie I am entering for the: Lechonk Piglet I am choosing the number: #8 Other: Thank you! :D
e.png Current Chain: 5s/550h e.png My Shop - Box & Gem Hunts, Summons, S/A, Dexes
summon_art.png Sell me your Ice Feathers for 15 ZC, please! summon_art.png
Also passively buying summon_lug.png Tidel Bells for 20 ZC Forum Avatar by Darkstar
AI's AvatarAI
arceus.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by AI

Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Uxie I am entering for the: Cufant I am choosing the number: #5 Other: Thank you!
Hello! Sorry to bother, I think you may have missed me? Unless my form is wrong, I apologize if so
whovian86's Avatarwhovian86
master.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Ludmila

Hey, I believe you missed me. Thank you for running the raffle!

QUOTE originally posted by whovian86

Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Uxie I am entering for the: Chinchou as Anglerfish from Finding Nemo I am choosing the number: 5 Other: I'm glad you're feeling better! Thank you for running the raffle everyone!
https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/395188/Sparkle-Raffle-Extraordinaire-2-0-Round-18-OPEN/4
NobodyMono's AvatarNobodyMono
grandmaster.pngd+.png

Hiya! I didn't see my name in the cufant list :>
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Peckish's Avatarhypermode-12.pngPeckish
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc+.png
I don't think anything has been updated...
Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
summon_zar.png 162/250 Till my Zarude hunt!
Ludmila's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLudmila
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
Oops I forgot to press edit on it! There we go got everyone added now, my bad. Was in a rush to leave this morning. Will add anyone else later ♥
pachimaroo's Avatarpachimaroo
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): uxie I am entering for the: shiny polywag I am choosing the number: #1 Other: backup num is 2!
🩸🌑 “You are bold. I honor your independence. You are one to teach the gods their limits. I hope the bards will praise the glory of your death in song.” collecting summon_xay.pngrelic3.png!
credit
Background from The Elder Scrolls iii: Morrowind Avatar by Me F2U code by Gumshoe

Pages: 12345678··· 888990

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page