PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sparkle Raffle Extraordinaire 2.0 [Round 32 OPEN]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 1234567··· 888990

dinogolfer's Avatarhypermode-12.pngdinogolfer
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): u.png2.pngw.pngq.png I am entering for the: Jiminy Cricket 1.png5.png1.pngi.png I am choosing the number: # 6 Other: Thanks and good luck with the new revamped raffle!
  • Collecting Summons!
  • Feed Me Plz <3
  • Feed me too!
  • Trophies&Credits!
Buying summon_mel.pngMusic Boxessummon_mel.png for 30ZC each.
summon_mel.png404/5005.png
Buying summon_dce.pngDiamond Tiarassummon_dce.png for 20ZC each.
summon_dce.png176/500h.png
Can pay in other currencies, credits preferred!
Lv. 100 — +663,237
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicGrass
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
Lv. 100 — +317,250
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFighting
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
Pfp is the official King Dedede (pink variant) render from Smash Ultimate.
breakneck blitz sept '23 win | made by @BlueBlissey
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
'Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus'
Made by Cometily
CQHerosteve's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCQHerosteve
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Uxie I am entering for the: Squawkabilly I am choosing the number: #4 Other: WOW these prizes are amazing, shame I have no chance at winning XD Might as well try anyway! EDIT: I somehow read something that didn't exist and put the proper password, I have no idea where I read "Your favorite pokemon" from XD Apologise
Made by CQHerosteve
Profile Picture Made by me. Maravol belongs to PFQ, Typhlosion belongs to Pokemon
QuirkyQuills's Avatarhypermode-12.pngQuirkyQuills
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Uxie~ I am entering for the: Fidough doughy puppy I am choosing the number: #2 Other: Fun fact~ Growlithe/Arcanine/Cubone/Cyndaquil/Lunala are my 5 favorite cuties! ^^
summon_lug.png 11/500
summon_mar.png 3/500
summon_bag.png 8/500
NobodyMono's AvatarNobodyMono
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): uxie :> I am entering for the: Cufant! I am choosing the number: #3 Other: So glad to see this back! Best of luck to everyone :>
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
RashPidgeot's AvatarRashPidgeot
arceus.pngd.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): uxie I am entering for the: Lechonk I am choosing the number: #7 Other: Tysm! Happy to see it up again! ^_^
m.pngProfile made by Dachsbunsm.png m.pngMe and Snowy's Shop!m.png 5.pngv-dark.pngTyperace Score: 0v-dark.png5.png i.pngground.png Delta Collector (PM)i.png
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime F2U code by Gumshoe
Peckish's Avatarhypermode-12.pngPeckish
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Uxie I am entering for the: Corphish I am choosing the number: #1
Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
summon_zar.png 162/250 Till my Zarude hunt!
soozy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngsoozy
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Uxie I am entering for the: Chinchou I am choosing the number: #5 Other: thanks for hosting!!

u.png9.pngt.png

☆ soozy | she/her | 23 ☆ ☆ time zone: PST (7 hours behind ST) ☆ ☆ PMs are always open! ☆ Type Race Score: 0 v-bug.png Bug; next v-dark.png Dark u.png9.pngt.png
paimon's Avatarhypermode-12.pngpaimon
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): uxie I am entering for the: chinchou I am choosing the number: # Other: ty! welcoke back :]
StarJeevas's AvatarStarJeevas
grandmaster.pngc.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Uxie I am entering for the: Lechonk as Piglet from Winnie the Pooh I am choosing the number: #10 Other: welcome back~! good luck with these amazing raffles <3
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Spinarak I am entering for the: Lechonk as piggy from winnie the pooh I am choosing the number: #7 Other: thank you <33

Pages: 1234567··· 888990

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page