PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sparkle Raffle Extraordinaire 2.0 [Round 31 OPEN]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 6061626364··· 848586

xelario's Avatarxelario
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Cyclizar (I don't remember for certain if I've participated before so including this in case I haven't) I am entering for the: vivillon group I am choosing the number: #10 Other: thank you for hosting :D
Maddy360's AvatarMaddy360
grandmaster.pngd.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Glimmet I am choosing the number: #6 Other: Welcome back!
Ludmila's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLudmila
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
all been added. Good luck!
Shandi | She/They | 24
Oct 11
Journal Shop with Addy ♥ PFP made by Dachsbunsv-ghost.png Type Race Points: 1510 v-ghost.png
credit
Background from Rune Factory Series F2U code by Gumshoe
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Purrloin I am choosing the number: #7 Other: thank you :D
  • c l i c c
  • Collecting/buying
  • Reminder/credit
here's my shop if you're interested :') v-poison.png739
summon_kyo.png112/500 17-20ZC (market price dependent; priority) my collectors price
summon_zyg.png21/500! 12-19ZC my collectors price (MP dependent/second priority)
summon_cre.png5/500! 20ZC my collectors price
don't forget to drink water ~Pfp is from The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (Van Zieks!) coded this myself with the help of the wiki's useful BBCode guide
Addonia's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAddonia
hypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png
Sorry for the delay but winners have been drawn. No real news to report but I do want to thank everyone for your kind words and support. I do read everyone's comments and they mean a lot, thank you. As always if you are a winner for grand or small prizes PM me within 5 days to claim your prize. If you won this round you can not enter the next round. Thank you all as always for the support and the next round will be open on the 8th. ^^

Round 26 Winners

Grand Prize

WINNER gooseful WINNER InsaneMandii WINNER Shruikan Grand Prize Runner Ups: FunkyLilChicken apatheticcritter Flotteur Maddy360 paimon

List of all entrants

pachimaroo InsaneMandii Dragon light Bondsmith apatheticcritter Capsakid CT thebitoucan qüeenøftheweâsel paimon Peckish LadyTulp Seranity Flotteur Impidimp Katani Enbees Gem217 SwirlyPancake CuddlyKanin duckq StarJeevas FunkyLilChicken gooseful YêêtYêêtGôd PenLynnWinn uncouthbeast Shruikan Karista 033 RoarRockruff Determinedspade CQHerosteve AI stephanie286813 Rhylexa SeshieLover dinogolfer Aly Noahverse SpiritX ToastyGhost laar3n ArloXoXo xelario Maddy360 OrangeMosquitoe

Small Prize Pools

Durant

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. gooseful WINNER 9. 10.

Glimmet

1. 2. 3. Shruikan 4. Flotteur 5. AI WINNER 6. Maddy360 RU1 7. Rhylexa 8. qüeenøftheweâsel RU2 9. 10.

Houndour

1. Katani RU1 2. 3. SeshieLover 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. stephanie286813 RU2 9. 10. SpiritX WINNER

Magnemite

1. 2. 3. Karista 033 WINNER 4. 5. CQHerosteve RU2 6. 7. InsaneMandii RU1 8. 9. 10.

Mimikyu

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. RoarRockruff WINNER 8. 9. apatheticcritter RU1 10.

Misc group (CLOSED)

1. laar3n 2. thebitoucan 3. Bondsmith 4. CT 5. Seranity 6. LadyTulp 7. Capsakid RU1 8. Noahverse 9. PenLynnWinn RU2 10. Dragon light WINNER

Nincada 1

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. paimon RU2 6. 7. Peckish RU1 8. Enbees WINNER 9. 10.

Nincada 2

1. 2. Impidimp RU1 3. 4. pachimaroo 5. 6. 7. ArloXoXo RU2 8. 9. 10. ToastyGhost WINNER

Ponyta

1. SwirlyPancake RU2 2. 3. 4. YêêtYêêtGôd RU1 5. 6. 7. 8. Determinedspade WINNER 9. 10. uncouthbeast

Purrloin

1. 2. 3. FunkyLilChicken WINNER 4. 5. 6. 7. OrangeMosquitoe RU1 8. 9. 10.

Spiritomb

1. 2. 3. Gem217 WINNER 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. Aly RU1 9. 10.

Vivillon group

1. 2. duckq RU1 3. 4. StarJeevas 5. 6. 7. CuddlyKanin WINNER 8. 9. dinogolfer 10. xelario RU2

Proof of Winners

Grand Prizes

Small pool prizes

Visit my shop for shiny hunts, breeding pairs, and other services my shop Check it out! Like free stuff? Visit my raffle thread! Have you lost a loved one? Want a S/A to memorialize their memory? Check out my free memorial/remembrance service offered through my journal: here
Addonia's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAddonia
hypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png
New round is posted, go check it out. Remember if you are a winner from the last round, you can not enter this one. If you haven't claimed your winnings you still have time. If you want to decline, you may do so by PMing me but you still would not be able to enter this round out of fairness. Hope everyone enjoys round 27 and good luck!
Tarountula's AvatarTarountula
arceus.pngb+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): n/a I am entering for the: Varoom I am choosing the number: #4 Other: I was Capsakid b4 :)
Pfp from Pfq
PenLynnWinn's Avatarhypermode-12.pngPenLynnWinn
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Amaura I am choosing the number: #9 Other: :O that was fast omg
Type Race Score: 354/5,000
bbcode for TR rotation by Hakano Riku | Avatar by WilliamAllen
doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Archen I am choosing the number: #4 Other: Thank you!! c:

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
v-psychic.png Let's go, Shattered Psyche! v-psychic.png Type Race Score: 260
Seranity's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSeranity
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): n/a I am entering for the: Venonat I am choosing the number: 2 Other: thank you :)
sweet-strawberry.pngsweet-berry.pngsweet-love.pngsweet-star.pngsweet-clover.pngsweet-flower.pngsweet-ribbon.png

sera | she/her | hunting: n/a

shop journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Plushy Team Badge and Goomy TR Mascot Bait @CaptainNessbot

Pages: 123··· 6061626364··· 848586

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page