PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sparkle Raffle Extraordinaire 2.0 [Round 29 CLOSED]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 76777879

Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Salandit I am choosing the number: #7 Other: Thank you :>
  • c l i c c
  • Collecting/buying
  • Reminder/credit
here's my shop if you're interested :') 0
75/500 17-20ZC (market price dependent; priority) my collectors price
21/500! 12-19ZC my collectors price (MP dependent/second priority)
2/500! 20ZC my collectors price
don't forget to drink water ~Pfp is from The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (Van Zieks!) coded this myself with the help of the wiki's useful BBCode guide
Ludmila's AvatarLudmila
all been added!
Shandi | She/They | 24
Oct 11
Journal Shop with Addy ♥ PFP made by Dachsbuns Type Race Points: 0
credit
Background from Rune Factory Series F2U code by Gumshoe
ToastyGhost's AvatarToastyGhost
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: stonjourner! I am choosing the number: #10 Other: thanks for hosting, good luck everyone :3

tori | she/he/any

silly goob :D
art shop!journal!credits

credits

code: RAINB0W forum icon: my oc sunday by Silver Raven!! signature pagedoll: Silver Raven!! (again xd) divider: animatedglittergraphics-n-more on tumblr!
AI's AvatarAI
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Eiscue I am choosing the number: # 5 Other: Thank you :D
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Spinarak I am entering for the: Lucario I am choosing the number: #99 Other: Thanks! My Mascots:
Eppy's AvatarEppy
Hey addy and ludmila! I want to join the raffle! Password (first time entering!): chikorita I am entering for adsol And im chosseing the numder: 5! Other: thank you very much! Hope you have a lovely day or night! ^w^
paimon's Avatarpaimon
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: furfrou I am choosing the number: #4 Other: ty!@
Kit kat 54's AvatarKit kat 54
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: trapinch I am choosing the number: 8 Other: thank you!
Avatar credit goes to RosyBird!!! If you're working to get to Arceus and need summons for legendary egg dexes, I can sell them to you for below market price here at my shop! I also have lots of free/pwyw dexes available c: If you are working on Arceus and need egg dexes, I absolutely recommend this shop! If you're working on Arceus and need help completing your pokemon dex in general, this shop has a pretty extensive living dex and is very helpful!
QueenNirn's AvatarQueenNirn
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): pheromosa I am entering for the: Spearow I am choosing the number: #9 Other: This is so awesome of you all.
Power taken is power borrowed, power given is power kept.
Score: 0
Badge created by Lycankai
Ludmila's AvatarLudmila

QUOTE originally posted by OGKoen

Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Spinarak I am entering for the: Lucario I am choosing the number: #99 Other: Thanks! My Mascots:
Hello, can you redo your form as we don't have any raffles with Lucario.
Everyone else has been added, sorry for the delay! Had IRL issues pop up

Pages: 123··· 76777879

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page