PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sparkle Raffle Extraordinaire 2.0 [Round 30 OPEN]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 6869707172··· 818283

RoarRockruff's AvatarRoarRockruff
grandmaster.pngd.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): N/A I am entering for the: Flabebe I am choosing the number: #7 Other: Thanks for hosting! :D Also those grand prizes are insane-

Babs/Roar | She/they | Pansexual

3.pngImages are my Dreepy OC Phantom.p.png
Art Shop Journal credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Signature Pagedoll @Cryst F2U TR banner @CaptainNessbot F2U divider @Mochi and Aemilia Icon @Silver Raven
silently1's Avatarsilently1
master.pngd.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: scatterbug I am choosing the number: #7 Other: Thank you 😊
av by Cledànio ~♡ trainer by Silver_Raven
Team Inferno Overdrive trophy by Noahverse
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Seranity's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSeranity
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Phione I am choosing the number: 1 Other: Will be sending donations (S/A Eiscue)

seranity | she/her | hunting: 8.png

Shop credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon & Pagedoll @plushy Custom Pixel Ritzey Pink @CaptainNessbot
RashPidgeot's AvatarRashPidgeot
arceus.pngd.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Phione I am choosing the number: #3 Other: Thanks.
m.pngProfile made by Dachsbunsm.png m.pngMe and Snowy's Shop!m.png 5.pngv-dark.pngTyperace Score: 0v-dark.png5.png i.pngground.png Delta Collector (PM)i.png
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime F2U code by Gumshoe
StarJeevas's AvatarStarJeevas
grandmaster.pngc.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: phione I am choosing the number: #10 Other: thank you for hosting and good luck everyone!
LadyTulp's AvatarLadyTulp
grandmaster.pngb+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Snubbull I am choosing the number: #8 Other: Tysm for hosting for both of you!! 💛 Happy Easter! 🌸
🌟Fortuna dicitur caeca.🌟 Avatar art & Oc by me. ♡ ♡ ♡
Flotteur's Avatarhypermode-12.pngFlotteur
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: meowth (galar) I am choosing the number: #2 Other: such a cool grand prize :0 thank you both as always for hosting~

☆ eir | they/them | 25 ☆

b.pngg.pngy.png
🐉 team dragon thread 🐉★ starlight trade shop ★credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Cryst on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Goldenene on PFQ Divider Image @Unsplash
type race score; dragon.png 0
Gem217's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGem217
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Phione I am choosing the number: #2 Other: thanks so much for another round!
Pokemon trainer since '99 u.png
Score: 0
Credit to LycanKai
9.pngsummon_sui.png × 391 / 500
Buying for 20zc
Champignon's AvatarChampignon
master.pnge.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Flabébé I am choosing the number: #4 Other: TY for doing these! Raffles are fun even not winning! :)
  • Start
  • +
Profile pic: F2U by Akemie on TH
I have a shop!!! :) Free Pokémons at the bottom of my fields!!
Codes used: tabs, PKMN showcase!
9.png t.png
Lv. 47 — 5,030 / 6,769
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFairy
Happiness 0%
Brave nature
Xygallix's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXygallix
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Meowth (Galar) I am choosing the number: #4 Other: Thanks for running these :)
Check out my free fields, full of R/E/V/L and pairs! One of my friends runs a shop, go see her if you want box/shelter hunts, free egg dexing and her free fields!

Pages: 123··· 6869707172··· 818283

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page