PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sparkle Raffle Extraordinaire 2.0 [Round 29 CLOSED]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 6667686970··· 777879

Tr33ck0's AvatarTr33ck0
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Jangmo-o I am choosing the number: #6 Other: thank you for hosting as always!
Feel free to check out my art shop!
Ludmila's AvatarLudmila
everyone has been added!
Shandi | She/They | 24
Oct 11
Journal Shop with Addy ♥ PFP made by Dachsbuns Type Race Points: 1708
credit
Background from Rune Factory Series F2U code by Gumshoe
SweetBean's AvatarSweetBean
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Shroomish I am choosing the number: #1 Other: Ty for always hosting!!
❀Squishy/Kate • They/He
She/her is friend's only, please respect that.
• Lv. 16 • EST timezone • 🎂🎉 - 07/28❀ ❀Joint Shoppe!!Art Shoppe!!Artfight!!Toyhouse!!Hii! I have trust issues & I'm an introvert. I like moths, frogs, lavender flowers, & more! I easily forget things sadly so please send me a message if I offered something to you!! I'm Bisexual, Gender-Fluid, & AroAce as of now!
CQHerosteve's AvatarCQHerosteve
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Jangmo-o I am choosing the number: #7 Other: Omg if I needed to win one this is the one I need!
Made by CQHerosteve
Profile Picture Made by me. Maravol belongs to PFQ, Typhlosion belongs to Pokemon
duckq's Avatarduckq
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Cubchoo I am choosing the number: #2
Mudpaw's AvatarMudpaw
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Jangmo-o I am choosing the number: #3 Other: Thank you c:
Profile Pic from advent calendar c: Collecting Steel Statues + Magma Stones !! (75kcr/75gp/15zc) <(Currency availablity may vary)>
x 66/500
x 127/500
Nightstart's AvatarNightstart
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Snubbull I am choosing the number: #4 Other: Thank you for hosting ^^
Type Race Score: 2257
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
PFP done by me c:
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Phione I am choosing the number: #6 Other: such a cool grand prize especially!!! sending love your way <3
Score: 1794
Hamez's AvatarHamez
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Cubchoo I am choosing the number: #3 Other: thanks for doing this!
Electric-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
Team Gigavolt Havoc — 19,276 points
Electric-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
For more odds and ends, Visit The Hamez-ing Emporium! Avatar made by NinjaAnne — Buying for 20zc! 46/500
PenLynnWinn's AvatarPenLynnWinn
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Snubbul I am choosing the number: #9 Other: thank you guys so much ♥
Type Race Score: 0/5,000
bbcode for TR rotation by Hakano Riku | Avatar by WilliamAllen

Pages: 123··· 6667686970··· 777879

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page