PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sparkle Raffle Extraordinaire 2.0 [Round 29 CLOSED]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 6364656667··· 777879

Katani's AvatarKatani
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Pawniard I am choosing the number: #1 Other: Thanks as always!
Check out my Shop Also check out my free fields! Buying
Origin Sash
25zc/200gp
credit
Avatar and bg by Cryst. F2U code by Gumshoe.
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Minior (Red Core) I am choosing the number: #10 Other:
Score: 924
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
● Type Race tracker made by: LycanKai ●Shop: YeetGods Shop
paimon's Avatarpaimon
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: maile I am choosing the number: #1 Other: tyy<33
AI's AvatarAI
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Varoom I am choosing the number: # 5 Other: Thank you! So sorry, I just realized I won last round
Rhylexa's AvatarRhylexa
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Minior I am choosing the number: #8 Other: <3
Shop- shinies/albinos, gem/summon swaps, Melan dexing, and buying some things for ZC! Journal---Random Info, Living dex (In progress), & shinies/albinos I need TFSDTS--- I dex shinies/albinos for free!
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
wwx's Avatarwwx
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Toedscool I am entering for the: Pawinards I am choosing the number: #8 Other: thx!
uncouthbeast's Avataruncouthbeast

QUOTE originally posted by wwx

Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): alcremie? (idk what the password is supposed to be) I am entering for the: Pawinards I am choosing the number: #8 Other: thx!
If you look on the first page, the password is the pokemon of the day!
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Trophy by Cryst
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Varoom I am choosing the number: # 9
Dark Type Gym Leader PFP by the amazing Sukka for my use only Sprites: © 1995-2023 Nintendo/Game Freak. Trainer Card from pokecharms.com
wwx's Avatarwwx

QUOTE originally posted by uncouthbeast

QUOTE originally posted by wwx

Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): alcremie? (idk what the password is supposed to be) I am entering for the: Pawinards I am choosing the number: #8 Other: thx!
If you look on the first page, the password is the pokemon of the day!
thank you, i changed it now!
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Amaura I am choosing the number: #2 Other: Thank you for hosting!!
Lv. 100 — +5,439,061
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalIce
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature

Pages: 123··· 6364656667··· 777879

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page