PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sparkle Raffle Extraordinaire 2.0 [Round 30 OPEN]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 5960616263··· 818283

Ludmila's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLudmila
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Trebor

Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to can't join your raffle!* Password (first time entrants only): --* I am entering for the: n/a* I am choosing the number: #1 - to represent All of you running this Other: just here to welcome you back, stress patience for all entrants, and hope that things continue to get better and that this round goes super smoothly :-)
*this time - was a Winner last round xD
Awww, thank you! Can't wait to see you participate in our next round ♥

QUOTE originally posted by ToastyGhost

Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: nincada 2!! I am choosing the number: #10 Other: so happy to see you doing these again!! hope you're doing well ^_^
Hey, if this is your first time joining this raffle since we first posted it (august 30th, 2023), can you add the password to your post? Or if you've changed your name, can you let me know please ♥ Once doing either of these, I'll add you to the post
Everyone else has been added, please let me know if I missed anyone! Got distracted with the new releases. Good luck everyone! ♥
Shandi | She/They | 24
Oct 11
Journal Shop with Addy ♥ PFP made by Dachsbunsv-steel.png Type Race Points: 1708 v-steel.png
credit
Background from Rune Factory Series F2U code by Gumshoe
SeshieLover's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSeshieLover
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): n/a I am entering for the: houndour I am choosing the number: #3 Other: welcome back, thanks as always for doing these raffles.
My type racenormal.png5192. My trade thread can be found here
summon_sui.png × 152 / 500 ---value at 20zc-will buy or swap
Avitar Sprite credit Zorualord14
dinogolfer's Avatarhypermode-12.pngdinogolfer
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Vivillons I am choosing the number: #9 Other: Thanks as usual, some great prizes in here!
  • Collecting Summons!
  • Feed Me Plz <3
  • Feed me too!
  • Trophies&Credits!
Buying summon_mel.pngMusic Boxessummon_mel.png for 35ZC each.
summon_mel.png341/5005.png
Buying summon_dce.pngDiamond Tiarassummon_dce.png for 20ZC each.
summon_dce.png149/500h.png
Will also pay in other currencies!
Lv. 41 — 870 / 5,055
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicGrass
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
Lv. 100 — +135,934
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFighting
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
Pfp is the official King Dedede (pink variant) render from Smash Ultimate.
breakneck blitz sept '23 win | made by @BlueBlissey
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
'Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus'
Made by Cometily
Aly's AvatarAly
grandmaster.pnga.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Spiritomb I am choosing the number: #8 Other: Thank you!

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Pokémon "Missingno." not found on line 1

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[center][pkmn=Missingno. (S)] Current Chain: [number][math][inventory=ShinyShiny][/math][/number]s/[number][inventory=ShinyChain][/number]h [pkmn=Missingno. (S)] [url=https://pfq.link/~p39Z]My Shop - Box & Gem Hunts, Summons, S/A, Dexes[/url] [progress="[inventory=Tidal Bell]/500"][item=Tidal Bell] Sell me your Tidal Bells for 25 ZC, please! [item=Tidal Bell][/progress] [url=https://pokefarm.com/upload/:xz/Proof_avi.jpg]Forum Avatar by Darkstar[/url][/center]
Noahverse's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNoahverse
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Flabébé I am entering for the: Misc group I am choosing the number: #8 Other: Thank you

Noah | he/they | AuDHD

v-fairy.pngfairy.png: 8558 pts!
Journal (F2U codes) credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon F2U @MellowKun on Deviantart Divider F2U @hedgehominoid on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll F2U @SquishDemon on Deviantart Shop logo commissionned from Lilieth for my shop
I collect fairy Deltas!
^ My Trade Shop! ^
SpiritX's AvatarSpiritX
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Houndour I am choosing the number: #10 Other: Thank you!
Free Pokemon in my "free (ask)" ^^/ (please PM me with links!) Selling art (human + feral)
Lv. 36 — 3,170 / 3,997
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostFairy
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
all have been added! ♥
laar3n's Avatarlaar3n
ultra.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: misc group I am choosing the number: #1 Other: welcome back :)
Check my "About Me" section if you wanna see some cute cats!
ArloXoXo's AvatarArloXoXo
ace.pnge+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only):N/A I am entering for the: nincada 2 I am choosing the number: #7 Other: can i donate a couple special sandile? (1 shiny 1 albino)
avatar made by thebitoucan whos a big nerd :) Name: todd Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

QUOTE originally posted by ArloXoXo

Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only):N/A I am entering for the: nincada 2 I am choosing the number: #7 Other: can i donate a couple special sandile? (1 shiny 1 albino)
Hey! You haven't entered the previous raffles and I PM you about whether or not you've changed your name. If this is your first time entering this raffle since Addy and I started, please add the password to your post. And if you want to donate anything, please send them to Addonia! ♥

Pages: 123··· 5960616263··· 818283

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page