PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sparkle Raffle Extraordinaire 2.0 [Round 32 OPEN]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests > Sparkle Raffle Extraordinaire 2.0 [Round 32 OPEN] >

Ludmila's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLudmila
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Trebor

Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to can't join your raffle!* Password (first time entrants only): --* I am entering for the: n/a* I am choosing the number: #1 - to represent All of you running this Other: just here to welcome you back, stress patience for all entrants, and hope that things continue to get better and that this round goes super smoothly :-)
*this time - was a Winner last round xD
Awww, thank you! Can't wait to see you participate in our next round ♥

QUOTE originally posted by ToastyGhost

Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: nincada 2!! I am choosing the number: #10 Other: so happy to see you doing these again!! hope you're doing well ^_^
Hey, if this is your first time joining this raffle since we first posted it (august 30th, 2023), can you add the password to your post? Or if you've changed your name, can you let me know please ♥ Once doing either of these, I'll add you to the post
Everyone else has been added, please let me know if I missed anyone! Got distracted with the new releases. Good luck everyone! ♥
Shandi | She/They | 24
Oct 11
Journal Shop with Addy ♥ PFP made by Dachsbunsv-ghost.png Type Race Points: 0 v-ghost.png
credit
Background from Rune Factory Series F2U code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page