PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sparkle Raffle Extraordinaire 2.0 [Round 29 CLOSED]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 5758596061··· 777879

CuddlyKanin's AvatarCuddlyKanin
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Vivillon Group I am choosing the number: #7 Other: Welcome back! Glad things have calmed down for you IRL. Thank you for hosting as always!!
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Spiritomb I am choosing the number: #4 Other: Thank you <3
duckq's Avatarduckq
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Vivillon Group I am choosing the number: 2 Other: Thanks
StarJeevas's AvatarStarJeevas
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the:Vivillon group I am choosing the number: #4 Other: welcome back!!! I'm glad things seem to have calmed down for you!
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Purrloin! I am choosing the number: #3 Other: I'm glad you're doing better! Take all the time you need!! <3 <3
Score: 1794
gooseful's Avatargooseful
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Durat I am choosing the number: #8 Other: thank you so much for the raffle and welcome back!
Lv. 67 — 9,623 / 13,669
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness 27%
Careful nature
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Ponyta I am choosing the number: #4 Other: Welcome back ^^
Score: 924
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
● Type Race tracker made by: LycanKai ●Shop: YeetGods Shop
PenLynnWinn's AvatarPenLynnWinn
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Misc Group I am choosing the number: #9 Other: I'm glad you're feeling better. Please take as much time as you need, as needed. It's not a straight uphill process, it's a rollercoaster.
Type Race Score: 0/5,000
bbcode for TR rotation by Hakano Riku | Avatar by WilliamAllen
Ludmila's AvatarLudmila

QUOTE originally posted by Dragon Sin

Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Spiritomb I am choosing the number: #4 Other: Thank you <3
Hey! You were one of our winners in Round 25, so you cannot enter this round. However, you can enter in Round 27. Thank you!
Everyone else has been added. Good luck and have fun ♥
Shandi | She/They | 24
Oct 11
Journal Shop with Addy ♥ PFP made by Dachsbuns Type Race Points: 1708
credit
Background from Rune Factory Series F2U code by Gumshoe
uncouthbeast's Avataruncouthbeast
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: ponyta I am choosing the number: #10 Other: Thank you!
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Trophy by Cryst

Pages: 123··· 5758596061··· 777879

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page