PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sparkle Raffle Extraordinaire 2.0 [Round 29 CLOSED]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 5253545556··· 777879

LadyTulp's AvatarLadyTulp
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Cetoddle I am choosing the number: #10 Other: Ty! <3
🌟Fortuna dicitur caeca.🌟 Avatar art & Oc by me. ♡ ♡ ♡
Ludmila's AvatarLudmila
all been added! Cetoddle has 2 spots left and Deerling has 1 spot ♥
Shandi | She/They | 24
Oct 11
Journal Shop with Addy ♥ PFP made by Dachsbuns Type Race Points: 1708
credit
Background from Rune Factory Series F2U code by Gumshoe
Maddy360's AvatarMaddy360
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Cetoddle I am choosing the number: #5 Other: Thank you, and happy holidays!
Ludmila's AvatarLudmila
added! about to head off to work, will add everyone to the raffle 3 hours after reset! Cetoddle now has one spot left! c:
SweetBean's AvatarSweetBean
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Deerling I am choosing the number: #2 Other: Ty! c:
❀Squishy/Kate • They/He
She/her is friend's only, please respect that.
• Lv. 16 • EST timezone • 🎂🎉 - 07/28❀ ❀Joint Shoppe!!Art Shoppe!!Artfight!!Toyhouse!!Hii! I have trust issues & I'm an introvert. I like moths, frogs, lavender flowers, & more! I easily forget things sadly so please send me a message if I offered something to you!! I'm Bisexual, Gender-Fluid, & AroAce as of now!
Rhylexa's AvatarRhylexa
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Delibird I am choosing the number: #6 Other: Thank you~
Shop- shinies/albinos, gem/summon swaps, Melan dexing, and buying some things for ZC! Journal---Random Info, Living dex (In progress), & shinies/albinos I need TFSDTS--- I dex shinies/albinos for free!
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Deerings! I am choosing the number: 2 Other: thank you!

Kittydragon | She/They | cat enthusiast

I love cats :00 my hoard of hisuian Zoruas: 2300< Broke now. Gimme ur unwanted cat OCs :D
Joint Art Shop Toyhou.sePokeheroescredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon: Drawn by me :D Signature Pagedoll @Silver Raven on Toyhou.se Divider @RWPrince
Type Race Score: 0 (NOT PARTICIPATING)
SwirlyPancake's AvatarSwirlyPancake
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Smoochum I am choosing the number: # 2 Other:Thanks :) happy holidays!!
Current Type Race score = 0
Lv. 53 — 4,293 / 8,587
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugPsychic
Happiness 27%
Lonely nature
mishimu's Avatarmishimu
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: snorunt I am choosing the number: 6 Other: tysm!! good luck and happy holidays everyone <3
AI's AvatarAI
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Darumaka (Galar) I am choosing the number: # 8 Other: Thank you!

Pages: 123··· 5253545556··· 777879

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page