PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☀️[OPEN] Cy's Comms - Pokemon and More!☀️

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

volcarona's Avatarhypermode-12.pngvolcarona
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Xenomorph

OMG just came across your thread and I'm so haooy its open!
order type:Pokemon Fullbody payment: 800 zc with the sale, i think? character reference:Them please! other details:maybe something angry/predatory for the expression? if youre not feeling it, then anything you'd like!
sounds good to me! send a trade with 400zc and I'll get started :]
Captain's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCaptain
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga+.png
I'm back! order type:Fullbody payment: 2.5M Credits character reference: Crown other details: Super excited to be able to order more art from you!

QUOTE originally posted by Captain

I'm back! order type:Fullbody payment: 2.5M Credits character reference: Crown other details: Super excited to be able to order more art from you!
oh what neat design! I do want to clarify though: a fullbody would be 4 million credits, while a halfbody is 2.5mil. I think that's on me since I'm realizing it's a little unclear on my page, but just let me know if that price is alright!
Captain's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCaptain
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga+.png
That's fine! I'll send half now. c:
bump featuring art for Xenomorph! only a few days left for the 50% off sale!
Zero-Pax's AvatarZero-Pax
ultra.pnge.png
order type: Pokemon Fullbody ! payment: ZC ¤D character reference: other details: Nervous is a silly lil guy who's kinda just constantly worried and also loves chocolate ! It's alsoan unown + shiny eevee fusion !! Also I don't know if they'd count as a simple or standard !

QUOTE originally posted by Zero-Pax

order type: Pokemon Fullbody ! payment: ZC ¤D [....] other details: Nervous is a silly lil guy who's kinda just constantly worried and also loves chocolate ! It's alsoan unown + shiny eevee fusion !! Also I don't know if they'd count as a simple or standard !
simple is probably good for this little guy I think, so send over half (200 zc) and I'll get sketching!
Svetty's AvatarSvetty
grandmaster.pngb.png
order type: complex fullbody payment: 1250 zc? character reference: Midnight other details: Most info in her ref-sheet, up to you on how you wanna draw her! I was curious if you were at all open to doing more detailed/rendered shaded pieces at all for a higher price at all? Apologies if its a bother to ask that though, I just find your art stunning so I wanted to ask if it was something you'd ever be interested in doing. ^^
rawstberry.png Svetty She/They Sableye enthusiast rawstberry.png
Ice Rock

Ice Rock

Special Evolution Item

(item.png: 0)

[LEGACY] A sphere of ice that seems to freeze air around it.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +9,475,549
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkGhost
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Moss Rock

Moss Rock

Special Evolution Item

[LEGACY] A sphere that's alive with vegetation.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
Borealis Lantern

Borealis Lantern

Summon Item

A magical lantern that casts rainbow-coloured light from its flame. This light is rumoured to attract Bunbori's interest.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +8,282,308
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Buying 20zc each.
summon_gza.png x 23 / 1,000

QUOTE originally posted by Svetty

order type: complex fullbody payment: 1250 zc? character reference: Midnight other details: Most info in her ref-sheet, up to you on how you wanna draw her! I was curious if you were at all open to doing more detailed/rendered shaded pieces at all for a higher price at all? Apologies if its a bother to ask that though, I just find your art stunning so I wanted to ask if it was something you'd ever be interested in doing. ^^
I'd say your sableye here is more like a standard pokemon than complex haha (so 800zc instead of 1250). I'll get started on that if you send me half! as for more detailed/rendered stuff- do you mean like the volcarona in my shop's header? I haven't really considered pricing for pfq currency at least, but I can try to give you an estimate if you have something in mind haha (probably 4000+ zc though...)
Svetty's AvatarSvetty
grandmaster.pngb.png
Yes I did mean like your volcarona, its so beautiful, I would be willing to pay 4000zc+ for my Sableye girl in that detailed style, I might not currently have the exact price ready for it, but if I were to sell some of my melans I have uft for art I would be very happy to get art of Midnight in that style. If you would be interested in drawing her in more detail, I would be happy to DM you further about this? Also okay that works for me too, ^^ sending you half payment for the fullbody, thank you so much!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page