PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☀️[OPEN] Cy's Comms - Pokemon and More!☀️

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

volcarona's Avatarhypermode-12.pngvolcarona
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png
completed pieces for greenookie and Captain!

USD commissions are now open!

to match the opening on my other social media, I might as well make that option available here too! you can find more information about that here. in other news, here's some more art:

Gest was kind enough to host a very cool art contest, and here are the pieces that got third place and best in show for their respective categories!
art bump with some randomly generated pokemon (also on tumblr)
another art bump featuring colress (on tumblr)
happy halloween! here's a treat for you for the spirit of the season:

everything is 50% off until november 11!

Rascal's AvatarRascal
ultra.pnge+.png
order type: Pokemon Fullbody payment: 4mil credits character reference: Him? other details: I'm pretty sure he's standard? Lmk if not or if I also got the conversions wrong, I can always pay in ZC if so! You have full artistic freedom when it comes to pose/expresson. Tysm!
Rascal | He/Him | 20+ avatar: breakerbeam pagedoll: sillestialz

QUOTE originally posted by Rascal

order type: Pokemon Fullbody payment: 4mil credits character reference: Him? other details: I'm pretty sure he's standard? Lmk if not or if I also got the conversions wrong, I can always pay in ZC if so! You have full artistic freedom when it comes to pose/expresson. Tysm!
ooo, cute design! i'd say he counts as standard, and your conversion is correct. send over half of that and i'll get started :]
Rascal's AvatarRascal
ultra.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by volcarona

QUOTE originally posted by Rascal

ooo, cute design! i'd say he counts as standard, and your conversion is correct. send over half of that and i'll get started :]
Will do, thank you!
art bump featuring a piece for Rascal, sale is still ongoing!
Xenomorph's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXenomorph
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
OMG just came across your thread and I'm so haooy its open!
order type:Pokemon Fullbody payment: 800 zc with the sale, i think? character reference:Them please! other details:maybe something angry/predatory for the expression? if youre not feeling it, then anything you'd like!
"In space, no one can hear you scream." Jake/Xeno • they/it template by Outlast for Xenomorph • avatar by Goldenene + bg official

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page