PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🔮Kora's Ghostly Menagerie🔮 (S/A, Summons, Gems & Dexing)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 171819

pecharunt's Avatarpecharunt
can i swap my two griseous orbs for your tanzaku & gracidea seed? (i can sweeten the deal with another griseous orb or nightmare shroud)
icarus. 26. they/he. journal. trade shop. avatar. i collect normal modests & S/A hasties, naives and timids. check my about me for the summons i'm buying!
credit
KoraTora's AvatarKoraTora

QUOTE originally posted by AbsolCookieNinja

my 2 adamant orbs for your origin sash and ice feather? ^^ i also have a nightmare shroud and helix orb if you were looking at buying them~
sounds like a deal to me! I'll send the origin sash and ice feather over now. and I don't have much in the way of currency atm, but I can certainly look at getting something together if you tell me your preference?

QUOTE originally posted by tanzaku

can i swap my two griseous orbs for your tanzaku & gracidea seed? (i can sweeten the deal with another griseous orb or nightmare shroud)
sounds like a deal! and no sweetening is needed, but I'm certainly still happy to buy/swap those off of you if there's something else you'd like?

TR Score; 2008

2nd Place Team Flying March 2024! Made by Juku!

QUOTE originally posted by KoraTora

QUOTE originally posted by AbsolCookieNinja

my 2 adamant orbs for your origin sash and ice feather? ^^ i also have a nightmare shroud and helix orb if you were looking at buying them~
sounds like a deal to me! I'll send the origin sash and ice feather over now. and I don't have much in the way of currency atm, but I can certainly look at getting something together if you tell me your preference?

sounds like a deal! and no sweetening is needed, but I'm certainly still happy to buy/swap those off of you if there's something else you'd like?
i can send a separate trade if you'd like to buy some! (i do have a shop im slowly setting up lol)

i can send a separate trade if you'd like to buy some! (i do have a shop im slowly setting up lol)
I might have to put a pin in that for a minute. low on currency atm, but ive got a fix in the works as we speak

QUOTE originally posted by KoraTora

I might have to put a pin in that for a minute. low on currency atm, but ive got a fix in the works as we speak
no worries! <3 i can always reserve some of your collected summons for you until you're ready to snatch em up n un/

no worries! <3 i can always reserve some of your collected summons for you until you're ready to snatch em up n un/
that sounds wonderful to me ^.^ you can expect a pm from me within a day!
Could I trade between 2-4 combat feathers for the eclipse flute???

QUOTE originally posted by TehÎrîshMån

Could I trade between 2-4 combat feathers for the eclipse flute???
absolutely! just 2 combat feathers works for me. sending the trade now~
bump~
Lorne's AvatarLorne
25zc for your rusted sword?
༺☆༻ Trade shop ༺☆༻ Art Shop ༺☆༻ 5834 ༺☆༻ Buying
25, 50
༺☆༻ Previous hunts ༺☆༻
Icon & Minisprite: me Gif: House of the Dragon

Pages: 12345··· 171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page