PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🔮Kora's Ghostly Menagerie🔮 (S/A, Summons, Gems & Dexing)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 1516171819

KoraTora's AvatarKoraTora
Bump!

TR Score; 1608

2nd Place Team Flying March 2024! Made by Juku!
bump!

Bump!

Few things to notify you all of: 1. The poll has been refreshed, with new options for What specials I should hunt next! 2. S/A Torkoals are now in stock! 3. Melan Torkoal has been added to the melan dexing list.
Bump! Ive started a Murkrow hunt for the duration of TR. After that I'll likely be doing Torchic, or maybe Shinx
Bump! Lots more summons in stock now!
Bump! Melan Honchkrow is now up for dexing!
Retsky's AvatarRetsky
Hey KoraTora! May I get these? I also have 5 large electric gems, and many electric z crystals. Shiny Murkrow Shiny Torkoal Shiny Solosis Albino Torkoal Albino Skrelp
  • ♡Stuff♡
  • ♡Credits♡
*-7hrs Server* *Collecting Rusted Sw&Sh 15-22zc 20-25zc* *Buying S/A/M Calm/Gentle/Quiet/Timid* *My Shop: A Traveling Growlithe's Joint Shop* >>We have: Summons, S/A/M, Special Deltas, 6iv's & Hunts, Shiny Charm Swap, Upgrade Items, Z-Crystals, & Megas + Melans Dexing!
Avatar Art Adopt from Exarch, for my use only. Flying TR Scorecard: Skypony My other TypeRace Team Imgs by BlackBlood1872, F2U. >>All Teams<<
Cele's AvatarCele
Hi! May I buy her and him please? I will pay in Ghost Gems. Going by your table, the value of what I'm asking for is 32ZC. I'll give you two Large Ghost Gems. I'm not worried about the difference in value, so "keep the change" I guess? I'm happy to consider it a tip for giving me something I needed! xD Thank you very much!
sig code and sig bg image made by me

QUOTE originally posted by Retsky

Hey KoraTora! May I get these? I also have 5 large electric gems, and many electric z crystals. Shiny Murkrow Shiny Torkoal Shiny Solosis Albino Torkoal Albino Skrelp
That sounds wonderful! I can give them all to you for 4 large gems! Originally they'd be 96zc total, but with the 15% off for buying with gems, it brings it down to 80zc, or just 4 larges! I'll send them your way shortly ^^

QUOTE originally posted by Cele

Hi! May I buy her and him please? I will pay in Ghost Gems. Going by your table, the value of what I'm asking for is 32ZC. I'll give you two Large Ghost Gems. I'm not worried about the difference in value, so "keep the change" I guess? I'm happy to consider it a tip for giving me something I needed! xD Thank you very much!
That's very kind of you :) I'll send them right over asap for you!
Blue-Dragon08's AvatarBlue-Dragon08
How much are your data volumes

Pages: 123··· 1516171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page