PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Juku's F2U Pixel-Art Tiny Icons (5/5) & SBGIFS (-2/5)| CLOSED!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 161718

Juku's AvatarJuku
Gladly, hehe! Thank you for visiting & thank you for the compliment!! ^v^ - Juku

Juku | They / She / He | 22

SunshineSunny's AvatarSunshineSunny
I'd like a Special Bait, Juku! Username: SunshineSunny Request: Magearna Other: Hi, its me again (wow, how shocking XD). This time for a legend bait that I'm actually going to hunt soon! I can't wait! Great job on all the baits, Juku! You're doing great! :D
My free-to-use bait shop is located Here! Selling shiny/albino pokemon here! Joint shop
Hey, there! We're the Starlight System! Sunny
He/him pronouns
and Maroon
They/them or it/its pronouns
here--happy to help, and just as friendly, too! Feel free to talk with either of us, we don't bite! Just make sure to label who you want to talk with, and we'll get back to you when we can!
Retsky's AvatarRetsky
I'd like a Special Bait, Juku! Username: Retsky Request: Kenyip Other: your art is super cute! can't wait to see this one (:
  • ♡Stuff♡
  • ♡Credits♡
TR: 0 *-7hrs Server* *Collecting Rusted Sw&Sh 15-22zc 20-25zc* *Buying S/A/M Calm/Gentle/Quiet/Timid* *My Shop: A Traveling Growlithe's Joint Shop* >>We have: Summons, S/A, Special Deltas, 6iv's & Hunts, Shiny Charm Swap, Upgrade Items, Z-Crystals, & Megas + Melans Dexing!
Avatar Art Adopt from Exarch, for my use only. TypeRace Team Img by BlackBlood1872, F2U. >>All Teams<<
RunaHaitani's AvatarRunaHaitani
I'd like a Special Bait, Juku! Username: RunaHaitani Request: Clodsire Other: I'd like to tip you 50 ZC
rosso-cadere's Avatarrosso-cadere
I'd like a Tiny Icon, Juku! Username: rosso-cadere Request: Team Yell logo,from gen 8 :) Reference: - Other: feel free to decline if their logo is a bit complicated ^_^
252/300
94/100
(CURRENTLY NOT) Buying:
Fujin's Lamp (15 ZC)
Wishing Star(18 ZC)
Juku's AvatarJuku
Sorry, RunaHaitani, but I don't do evolutions!! I do have a Paldean Wooper one, if that works well for you! Everything else will be accepted; gimme one second to add everything to the Queues! Thank you all! ^v^ - Juku
Hii ^^ thank you I'd like a Special Bait, Juku! Username: Moondademondoll Request: Mirrasma
Juku's AvatarJuku
Accepted!! And with that, my SBGIF Queue is full! I've pretty much got the Rookidee & Chinchou ones done; just have to make the Sparkle versions! I should hopefully be open in a day again! ^v^
EDIT: Sorry for the lack of reopening!! I've gotten all of the Alt SBGIFs done; I just haven't gotten around to making the Sparkle versions! If any of you who have placed an order want to use the Alt versions, they're all currently available under their respective sections!! ^v^ - Juku
Juku's AvatarJuku
Sorry for the notification jumpscare!! Just bumping the thread real quick! I promise to try & get these done in decent time! Been really busy recently & I made a bunch more SBGIFs for myself for the Type Race... but hey, Ghost-Type enjoyers, I've got all Ghost-Types up to Rotom done, so have at them, haha!! See you all again (hopefully) soon!! ^v^

Pages: 123··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page