PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Auto-Subscribe to Forums You've Posted In

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 12

Partial support. it would be tedious and annoying to constantly need to unsubscribe from threads. however if it were toggleable... i would enjoy not needing to scour through the forums to find that one thread i'm looking for.
Profile Picture from the KNY (Demon Slayer) Hashira Training Arc key visual (unmodified). Mareep line hoarder. Type Race Score = 63
Noahverse's AvatarNoahverse
Partial support... I mean, it could be great (and I didn't know some forums did it), but, I just found out recently there's a hard limit of 100 subs, and I don't know about you, but with some of the shops I wanted to keep track of, some of the guides and scripts I wanted to keep up to date with, etc. I hit the limit pretty quickly. If I was automatically subbed I'd probably forget to unsub and hit the limit again even quicker. :/ It's be nice if we had a more traditional posting history like most forums I've seen, but most of these don't delete threads like PFQ does. So idk!

Noah | he/they | AuDHD

: 8558 pts!
Journal (F2U codes) credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon F2U @MellowKun on Deviantart Divider F2U @hedgehominoid on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll F2U @SquishDemon on Deviantart Shop logo commissionned from Lilieth for my shop
I collect fairy Deltas!
^ My Trade Shop! ^
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan

QUOTE originally posted by Noahverse

Partial support... I mean, it could be great (and I didn't know some forums did it), but, I just found out recently there's a hard limit of 100 subs, and I don't know about you, but with some of the shops I wanted to keep track of, some of the guides and scripts I wanted to keep up to date with, etc. I hit the limit pretty quickly. If I was automatically subbed I'd probably forget to unsub and hit the limit again even quicker. :/ It's be nice if we had a more traditional posting history like most forums I've seen, but most of these don't delete threads like PFQ does. So idk!
I totally get what you mean! I think part of what would help this is if you are auto unsubed from temporary trade threads upon their deletion. Having to manually unsub from those means you hit your limit much faster without realizing. Post history would be wonderful, but I think it would be a much larger overhaul and feature addition then this one. Generally, forums could really badly USE the enormous overhaul, but I don't know if we're there yet. While I still support my own suggestion here, now I think I'd rather just have a major forum overhaul at some point.

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page