PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Auto-Subscribe to Forums You've Posted In

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 12

Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Suggestion Title: Auto-Subscribe to Forums You've Posted In Suggestion Summary: When a user posts in a forum for the first time, they will be auto subscribed to this forum. They can unsubscribe then if they want, and subsequent posts in the same thread will not subscribe them. Positive points: This mainly helps people track of what posts or conversations they've made and where it is located. I frequently post on trade threads and then forget to subscribe, mostly because of how used to the auto-subscribe feature I am from Flight Rising. Negative points: Could confuse users who have not used a system like this before. Reason For Consideration: Improves ease of access in the forums and user experience.

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
scavengers's Avatarscavengers
i would support this as long as it would have an option to turn it off in the farms forum options page! edit: or to toggle it for certain subforums ^^
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
Same as marioni, as long as I can disable it in the options I support this. I keep forgetting to sub to trade threads whenever I post in them, and then have to go back to do so. (Admittedly, I have the same habit elsewhere but that's on me for disabling the auto-subbing there for my own good.)
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprite by me)
Junker Queen's AvatarJunker Queen
i hope this gets approved because i have memory loss issuses and some people try to talk to you after putting in an order idky they dont dm you but if you dont resopnd you dont get nothing they dont get nothing and with my memory i even forget what buttons to push and i just dont like to bother peps i just go somewhere else to order and you could tell me to hunt for mons but thats why people have shops i oftin forget who i buy from or where so auto subbing would really help me i also tend to like to buy from the same person because of the built realationship of buying from them but i dont even know who i buy from anymore hopefully this helps get auto subbing appoved
Bondsmith's AvatarBondsmith
support! I'm always having to go back in my browser history to find the threads I've posted in to make sure I'm not accidentally ghosting anyone XD which gets annoying after clicking parties for a while and having to scroll through all 5,000 links in history in order to find that one thread from a day or two ago. I also like the suggestion of making it toggle-able in settings or certain forums!
AlastorStar's AvatarAlastorStar
Semi support. Id like it but it would blow up my pfq notifications. if theres a toggle then support
Alastor - He/They - Asexual Image is a shiny scatterbug drawn by me.
Junker Queen's AvatarJunker Queen
i feel like a toggle button could be added to QoL tab
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
up
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
up
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
up

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page