PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Image management update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Puffleduck's AvatarPuffleduck
Uhm.. The Skin Editor will not update the changes I keep saving. Is this an error caused by the new updates? It saves the colors that I put in, but it keeps showing the old ones
ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋs ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇs ʟᴇᴛ ᴜs ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ
Template by Puffleduck. Official art used .
Grace.See2's AvatarGrace.See2
Not sure if this is the right place for this but this happened to me... Error Your BBCode contains errors: Error 76: Opening and ending tag mismatch: span and u on Line: 1 Error 76: Opening and ending tag mismatch: span and b on Line: 1 Error 76: Unexpected end tag : b on Line: 1 Error 76: Unexpected end tag : u on Line: 1 Error 76: Unexpected end tag : span on Line: 2 never mind. i fixed the problem.
Hoarding Goomy. Please Click ~^ Avatar by CyndaluvSOAD Links Virtual Adopts (PLEASE click?) Journal Original PF Party My Wattpad Story
HybridYüki's AvatarHybridYüki
Sorry if I'm butting in here but Grace.See2 - that happens sometimes when your BBCoding is off, I don't think it has anything to do with any image errors. if you want help with it you can PM me, I'm sure I could be of some assistance since I'm fairly good at that sort of thing sorry for butting in x__x EDIT: Ah, I'm glad you were finally able to fix your problem ^~^'
84/150
Please feel free to check out my art shop
Zekrom1007's AvatarZekrom1007
how do oyu amke a picture like that?
Avatar by Garrett Baltz. Zekrom © Nintendo/Pokemon
TabbiMae's AvatarTabbiMae
Not sure if this has to do with the update or just my crappy school computer, but I just hatched two eggs and the entire screen went pure white except for the egg and the cracks in the egg were just white squares. After the egg hatched it showed the pokemon normally, the text saying what kind of pokemon it was and the gender came up, then the screen went back to normal.
PokémonRen's AvatarPokémonRen
I still don't know if you are aware of this, but the Servine Pokedex image is still a Serperior.
Meu's AvatarMeu
PokemonRen, unless it's this image, no it's not.
shop + journal + credit
if my journal is deleted: Art Credit: Avatar & About Me: Zan Forum Signature: Silver
phone lines follow us, like heartbeats in the dusk hold my hand and gush, sweet landscapes from the bus
KikiTheCat's AvatarKikiTheCat
If this isn't a weird question, what exactly was the update? I'm ratha' curious. X3
Sableye hunt has begun~! [Avatar Made Here][MCA Post][The Hoarders Association][Kiki's Hunts - A Trade Shop]
[Credits
Background by KikiTheCat - Free to use - Sableye image is official image retrieved on PokeStatium - All sprites by Kiki
]
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Previously the server would look for anything like /img/folder/file.png and automagically change it to //i.pfq.me/t=12345/img/folder/file.png so that your browser doesn't send unnecessary cookies and caches it perfectly. Problem is, it risked affecting posts and stuff it shouldn't, so now there's a resource manager that does this replacement only when needed.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
KikiTheCat's AvatarKikiTheCat
Wow, I actually understood what that meant. XD I'm learning the technology! :D

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page