PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☕tea's art shoppe☕ pokémon illusts & more! OPEN

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 7891011

teaspoonsoup's Avatarteaspoonsoup
bump
trade shop art shop credit
icon and resprite by me pkmnpanel code by Mirzam pixels from caterpie.crd.co
Clover Sweet

Clover Sweet

Consumable

(: 0)

A clover-shaped sweet. When a Milcery holds this, it spins around happily.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 22 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
aaa pretty !!! love a good scratchy line brush Order Type: Pencil style Refs: (th link) sorry it’s a bit barebones but I haven’t had time to do much more :’) Payment: 1500ZC :) Any specific details I should know about?: he’s kind of theatric and flamboyant. A bit to his detriment most of the time. Cocky/smug work well too :>
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||

QUOTE originally posted by Duskar

aaa pretty !!! love a good scratchy line brush Order Type: Pencil style Refs: (th link) sorry it’s a bit barebones but I haven’t had time to do much more :’) Payment: 1500ZC :) Any specific details I should know about?: he’s kind of theatric and flamboyant. A bit to his detriment most of the time. Cocky/smug work well too :>
oo accepted! :D please send over 750zc and i'll get started on this soon c:
Krander's AvatarKrander
Order Type: full body ballpoint please Refs: https://ibb.co/album/52YXh8 Payment: 7000 gp and a 28 day hypermode voacher Any specific details I should know about?: can I have Rye looking cheerful while holding a large bag of gold in her wing please?
Avi made by Crystal-Fox

QUOTE originally posted by Krander

Order Type: full body ballpoint please Refs: https://ibb.co/album/52YXh8 Payment: 7000 gp and a 28 day hypermode voacher Any specific details I should know about?: can I have Rye looking cheerful while holding a large bag of gold in her wing please?
accepted! please send over half payment (the hypermode voucher and 2000gp) and i'll get started soon ^^
art bump :]

for Duskar!

art bumppp

for Krander!

greenookie's Avatargreenookie
Hello! Firstly, your art is so cool! I love both of the styles you have available- But! I wanted to get a price quote, if possible (since your post says to do so if looking for a commission of mulitple characters and all!) For a Ballpoint Style commission of this Fennekin and this Pikachu, (with a minimal background like the Eevee & Riolu example you have, if possible?), about how much would that be? :Oc
Avatar is a goofy simple animation done by me a few years back! Check out my Pokémon Adopts shop 💚

QUOTE originally posted by greenookie

Hello! Firstly, your art is so cool! I love both of the styles you have available- But! I wanted to get a price quote, if possible (since your post says to do so if looking for a commission of mulitple characters and all!) For a Ballpoint Style commission of this Fennekin and this Pikachu, (with a minimal background like the Eevee & Riolu example you have, if possible?), about how much would that be? :Oc
ah hi! tysm <3 it would be 2700zc (1300zc for each of them, +100zc for the simple bg) :)
greenookie's Avatargreenookie
Okie dokie! Thank you for lettin' me know! (Time to fill out the order form properly now-) Order Type: Ballpoint Style Refs: Kepler the Fennekin and Biddle the Pikachu Payment: 1,000 ZC + 5300 GP (1,060 ZC) 2 Boxbox (220 ZC) + 2 DCP x60 (220 ZC) + 2 Groundium Z (200 ZC) for a total of 2,700 ZC, if that's alright! Any specific details I should know about?: They're an Exploration Team (Based on PSMD - Kepler is the protag, Biddle is the partner), Kep is curious and cautious, Bid is excitable and goofy! A simple grassy background, like the example I asked about, would be great ^v^ It's gonna be a surprise gift for my best friend-! If there's anything I missed or any other info you need, please feel free to PM me if needed! :D

Pages: 123··· 7891011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page