PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☕tea's art shoppe☕ pokémon illusts & more! OPEN

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 891011

teaspoonsoup's Avatarteaspoonsoup

QUOTE originally posted by greenookie

Okie dokie! Thank you for lettin' me know! (Time to fill out the order form properly now-) Order Type: Ballpoint Style Refs: Kepler the Fennekin and Biddle the Pikachu Payment: 1,000 ZC + 5300 GP (1,060 ZC) 2 Boxbox (220 ZC) + 2 DCP x60 (220 ZC) + 2 Groundium Z (200 ZC) for a total of 2,700 ZC, if that's alright! Any specific details I should know about?: They're an Exploration Team (Based on PSMD - Kepler is the protag, Biddle is the partner), Kep is curious and cautious, Bid is excitable and goofy! A simple grassy background, like the example I asked about, would be great ^v^ It's gonna be a surprise gift for my best friend-! If there's anything I missed or any other info you need, please feel free to PM me if needed! :D
alrighty, sounds good! :D i love drawing pmd teams C: please send half payment (1000zc + 1750gp) and i'll get back to you soon with a wip!
trade shop art shop credit
icon and resprite by me pkmnpanel code by Mirzam pixels from caterpie.crd.co
Clover Sweet

Clover Sweet

Consumable

(: 0)

A clover-shaped sweet. When a Milcery holds this, it spins around happily.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 22 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature
bump
art bump! super super happy with how this one turned out <33

for greenookie!

NoxianGayce's AvatarNoxianGayce
Nox is speaking...
credit | art by S.C.B.
hover for credit
Order Type: Ballpoint Refs: My pokesona, Payment: Z-crystals x 13 (that should be about 1300zc, let me know if i miscalculated) Any specific details I should know about?: the glasses more pushed up, trying to fit this hat, otherwise, be creative, be free! Pick any you'd like from what I have Just PM me if you have any more questions about it, love how cute your art style is
  • ❤️
  • ⭐️
  • ❤️
TR 2036
@NoxianGayce ooo! I'll accept :D I'll pm you the details C:
art bump!

for NoxianGayce!

I was gonna do this ages ago but I forgot; can I get the Shaymin x Volcarona for ZC? Also, there's a tiny thing I noticed with the thread - sometimes, when you hover over the 'will & won't draw' tab on PC, it starts to rapidly flash on the screen ^-^;
Current PFP is official from the MHA anime. PFP of my Pokesona Noctis by Silver Raven. Go check out the art shop they run! Usernames (newest to oldest): Noctis Elody <--- Triad <--- HunterInvictis <--- SilvershadowAB <--- Esmeralda I adore all things Absol, as it's my favorite Pokemon. Noctis sprite is the official generation 5 (Black and White) Absol sprite, edited by me.
InterCow's AvatarInterCow
I have been subbed to this thread for months now, and I finally am hunting something I want to have a bait for, sooooo... Order Type: Animated bait for Meloetta Payment: I think this would be counted as a medium mon, I could be wrong though, let me know. I will pay in zc either way though. Any specific details I should know about?: I kinda want the pose to be something like that is in this card but feel free to take whatever kind of liberaties you want!

QUOTE originally posted by Nøctîs Elødy

I was gonna do this ages ago but I forgot; can I get the Shaymin x Volcarona for ZC? Also, there's a tiny thing I noticed with the thread - sometimes, when you hover over the 'will & won't draw' tab on PC, it starts to rapidly flash on the screen ^-^;
sure thing! please send over 1000zc and I'll pm the adopt to you C: that's real weird, i haven't experienced any flashing when hovering over the tabs, and i'm on pc too :/ i'm not sure how to fix it given that i can't see it lol, but i'll look into it. ty for letting me know!

QUOTE originally posted by InterCow

I have been subbed to this thread for months now, and I finally am hunting something I want to have a bait for, sooooo... Order Type: Animated bait for Meloetta Payment: I think this would be counted as a medium mon, I could be wrong though, let me know. I will pay in zc either way though. Any specific details I should know about?: I kinda want the pose to be something like that is in this card but feel free to take whatever kind of liberaties you want!
Meloetta's simple enough for me to draw, so it'd be 1000zc for the bait c: if that's ok with you, you can send over half (500zc) and i'll get started soon!
If you can't at all find it and I'm able to, I'll get a little screen clip of it for you. It's not a huge deal, because it may well be just certain screen sizes reacting weirdly, but still

Pages: 123··· 891011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page