PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

💌mauchis artshop ~ Working ~ !! Poll

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

mauchi's Avatarmauchi
Bump~
Icon + Sig Art by me
81/500 Fossil Collection
My Artshop // Buying pokemon/selling Summons + other stuff
mauchi's Avatarmauchi
Bump~
mauchi's Avatarmauchi
Bump~
poké0827's Avatarpoké0827
Username/Name: poké0827 Payment: 800zc+2 Fairy Z-crys Characters Ref(s):

Lambda (warning: lots of images, images might be large)

Picrews I slapped together to better show his outfit's details: If the color on the first ref turn out extra saturated for whatever reason, use the ones on this image instead: The two strands of hair on the sides of his face come out just above his hairline.
Extra: I'd like for his expression to be thoughtful/quiet, but other than that, feel free to do whatever! ^v^
Forum ava is from 2022's Advent Calendar! Dragon Type Race trophy by LightMoonBeam Jan '24 Normal Type Race trophy by OrangeMosquitoe
mauchi's Avatarmauchi
@Poke0837 Hello!! I actually planned on lowering my prices so it would be 1000 equiv. If thats alright with you I will gladly accept your commission! :3
poké0827's Avatarpoké0827
Sure thing!
mauchi's Avatarmauchi
Alright! I will put you up on the list, I will DM you with the sketch as soon as I can :)
mauchi's Avatarmauchi
bump~
mauchi's Avatarmauchi
bump~
Hello, I'd love a humanoid bust if possible, thank you ^^ Username/Name: HeartlessDemon Payment: 3 Fairium + 1.25mil Characters Ref(s): link Extra: All info should be in the link!

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite o/
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page