PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mags' Icons [OPEN]

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 1234

magsimillion's Avatarmagsimillion
Mags' Icons Pokemon Comms hey!! i'm broke and i need some currency LOL so i'm opening up to drawing icons of anything you can think of :3
rules - i require 50% of the payment upfront before i start! - i'm only looking for in-game currency atm, but that may be subject to change in the future - i don't do refunds, unless i'm the one to cancel the commission for whatever reason - turnaround time shouldn't be longer than two weeks. however, if i do take longer i'll be sure to keep you up to date and even offer a refund. - i draw canines, felines, horses, ponies, humans, fanart, i can emulate styles, honestly anything you can think of goes! - you'll get a high quality .png file of your commission; once with a watermark, once without. you can use whatever, just make sure to credit me. slots - shaded icon for dancer (lineart done) - open! - open! examples + prices
one 150x150 pixel flatcoloured icon of a character of your choice 5,000,000 | 5,000 | 1000 + 2,000,000 | 2,000 | 400 for shading and effects
order form type: regular/chibi (white cat with pink bg is example for chibi style) detail: shaded/flat background: yes/no background colour: transparency: yes/no reference sheet: extras: (sparkles, hearts, clouds, expressions, etc.)
my checklistmy shop ⟡ ⟡ pkmn commissionsnon-pkmn commissions
bump! :3 i'm open
bump! :3
Alienoid.txt's AvatarAlienoid.txt
type: regular detail: flat background: yes background colour: blue and green sharp streaks. transparency: yes reference sheet: Art by @mog.draw on Instagram extras: Note the purple aperature eyes payment: 5000 GP
Profile pic by lycanpyr
done! :D i'll be sending you the unwatermarked version privately in a jiffy
Alienoid.txt's AvatarAlienoid.txt
Thank you, she looks great! Where would be the best place for me to credit you?
i'm so glad you like it :D uhhh i'm not very active on social media anymore but i'd say https://toyhou.se/magsimillion should be good :3

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page