PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Mags' Icons [OPEN]

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops > Mags' Icons [OPEN] >

magsimillion's Avatarmagsimillion
Mags' Icons Pokemon Comms hey!! i'm broke and i need some currency LOL so i'm opening up to drawing icons of anything you can think of :3
rules - i require 50% of the payment upfront before i start! - i'm only looking for in-game currency atm, but that may be subject to change in the future - i don't do refunds, unless i'm the one to cancel the commission for whatever reason - turnaround time shouldn't be longer than two weeks. however, if i do take longer i'll be sure to keep you up to date and even offer a refund. - i draw canines, felines, horses, ponies, humans, fanart, i can emulate styles, honestly anything you can think of goes! - you'll get a high quality .png file of your commission; once with a watermark, once without. you can use whatever, just make sure to credit me. slots - shaded icon for dancer (lineart done) - open! - open! examples + prices
one 150x150 pixel flatcoloured icon of a character of your choice 5,000,000 | 5,000 | 1000 + 2,000,000 | 2,000 | 400 for shading and effects
order form type: regular/chibi (white cat with pink bg is example for chibi style) detail: shaded/flat background: yes/no background colour: transparency: yes/no reference sheet: extras: (sparkles, hearts, clouds, expressions, etc.)
my checklistmy shop ⟡ ⟡ pkmn commissionsnon-pkmn commissions
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page